Monday 11 July 2011

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation ♡


So here it is, my new little baby!!


Estee Lauder Foundation is a medium coverage foundation (I'd say medium to heavier, personally). I like this coverage as it covers my acne and blemishes, without creating a mask! 
This foundation stays in place ALL day and is 'Non-Acnegenic', 'Oil Free' and 'Fragrance Free', so is sure to not give you a bad complexion or to create oil within your skin.


The only con I would say is the fact that the bottle could be better, as in using a pump of some sort.
I don't particularly love the 'pour bottles', as it is sort of hard to control how much comes out, whereas one pump on to your foundation brush and TA DA! 
However, I can definitely live with this, as it gives me great coverage and I have even had comments on how much better my skin looked!

This foundation is very pricey at £26.50!  But you get what you pay for and I feel as if it is worth it 100%!
You can purchase this from any Estee Lauder counter, which are available in the UK in places like Debenhams, House Of Fraser, Harvey Nichols, Fenwicks etcetc (just if you didn't know this already!) 
Almost forgot to mention, it has SPF 10! I was unsure when I saw this, as SPF is not always great when photos are being taken, but I don't think it shows too much and will protect you from the harmful rays of the sun, which is always a bonus! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig