Wednesday 25 January 2012

My New and Favourite Lipstick



Hello Everyone, 
So I went on a little shopping trip the other Sunday (the only day I get off due to school, schoolwork AND work!)
.. and I purchased a few things including a couple of things from MAC! As well as a blush in 'Harmony' (May be reviewed later), I also got a Satin Lipstick in 'Snob'.



I have toooo many lipsticks and lip products, however I could not resist this purchase as it is my FIRST MAC LIPSTICK. Can you believe it?!
MAC lipstick in 'Snob'
Swatch






The lipstick is actually very cool toned on the lips, unlike the image I have swatched. It is a pastel pink with some hints of purple, so not for the faint hearted. I love the satin finish however, and I like wearing bright lipsticks so this is perrrrfect.

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. My first lipstick from Mac I believe was "Lovelorn". I don't entirely love the lipstick color on me especially if your lips aren't properly exfoliated. :( I'm waiting to get the 'Brave' lipstick since I hear the color is absolutely gorgeous.

    Patricia Ann
    http://www.theshapesofthings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, it looks a nice colour online.. I am defo purchasing some more even though my stash is fairly silly ;) I love how their matte as most of mine are creamy and come off like straight away:(

      Delete
  2. This looks lovely! *want*

    2sisters1obsession.blogspot.com
    Ashlie x

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig