Sunday 11 March 2012

Revlon Charming

I've being looking for a muted spring coloured nail varnishes recently, preferably a lilac or mint shade.
I've had my eye on Revlon Nail Enamel in 'Charming' for a while but didn't fancy spending £6.50 on a product that I already have lots of! (I am aware £6.50 doesn't break the bank but..)

However, when browsing through Boots and wanting to buy something in order to receive a No7 voucher, I decided to pick it up.
It's a gorgeous lilac pastel shade, perfect for the warmer months!



Once I had received my No7 voucher, I browsed the No7 counter debating whether to get  their fabulous Eye Make-Up Remover or one of their Eyelash Curlers.
But in the end, I decided to purchase their £7 Top Coat, which I then had to pay only £2 for and I'm soo glad I did. It finishes this polish off with a smooth texture and shall hopefully protect the enamel from chipping straight away.



Revlon are having an offer of 2 selected products for £10 at the moment (nail enamels included) so why not pick up 2?!
I'm really interested in getting 'Minted' or 'Pink Nude' so sort of annoyed that I didn't pick up another one in the deal...
Overall, a lovely shade and I hope you all try it out if this is your thing!

Have a nice lazy Sunday everyone!
xoxox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig