Tuesday 6 March 2012

Urban Outfitters Bargain + OOTD

I don't usually visit Urban Outfitters very often, due to my thoughts on the extortionate prices that they put on their items.
However, as I went in I realised that some prices are much alike Topshop and not half as expensive as places like 'All Saints'. Even though some prices in there can be unjustifiable, the sale is actually pretty good.


I purchased this top that was in the sale at £14. Student Discount = £12.60!
It's a different sort of thing to what I usually own, but I'm seeing this style of tshirt everywhere and the skull pattern makes it that bit more quirker. It seems to glow in the dark or even in darker lighting, just puttin' it out there... ;)


By face wasn't the prettiest thing when taking these pictures, hence why my head isn't included in these photossss.




Cropped but can be slightly tucked into higher waist jeans



Paired with my Topshop Leigh Jeans

Cardigan: Magenta
Slouch Bag: Primark



Anyone else got any nice bargains recently? 
Love Alice xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig