Sunday 17 March 2013

£100 ASOS Challenge [July 2012]



I thought I'd take part in the ASOS £100 blogger challenge. I would usually go for heels/wedges and a clutch bag when doing things like this, but I thought I'd take a bit of a different approach to the typical 'clubbing'/night out oufits.
This outfit would be lovely for a summers day shopping. Flats are practical, as are a tote bag, yet the skater skirt and floral crop top make the outfit a bit more dressy. The plain earrings and bracelet are perfect for daytime to add a bit of chic to the look.


River Island Skater Skirt - £15
Warehouse Floral Bra Top - £27
Asos Lucy Ballet Flats - £15
Borders & Frontiers Low On Prices Shopper - £12
ASOS Oversized Swallow Studs - £5
ASOS Stone and Spike Chain Bracelet - £6

Anyone else done the challenge?! Let me know..
Love Alice xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig