Sunday 17 March 2013

Affordable Partywear from Boohoo [November 2012]


As we edge nearer to Christmas, more and more parties and evenings out are bound to crop up. This is the case for me as well as having lots of friends who are soon turning 18! I have recently purchased two dresses from Boohoo.com for less than £20. It is an extremely affordable website to buy gorgeous clothing from; especially party dresses. 

I got asked to participate in a blogger competition to put together an outfit from Boohoo and I knew this would be fun looking through their huge collection. I can't believe I didn't see this dress before to be honest, I really want to get it as it is so simple but sexy. This is my outfit and it totaled at £69 which I don't think is bad  for an entire look!



This Hattie Glitter Cut Out Bodycon Dress can be found here for £20.
The shoes are the most expensive of the outfit at £35 but are such gorgeous wedges with a lovely detail! Grab them up here!
The cross necklace in this picture cannot be found on the boohoo website but I found one with gorgeous golden gem detailing here for £6.
I love triangles and especially in earring form. I think the gold colour goes with the flecks in the dress and details on the wedges and necklace making the whole outfit look tied together. They are only £5 and click the link hereto check them out.
I love wearing eyelashes when I go out and was surprised to see that Boohoo stocked some so I saw these onesfor a bargain of £3.


Hope you like my outfit and are feeling somewhat inspired!
If you want to enter the competition you can here..
Love Alice 
xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig