Sunday 17 March 2013

Beauty Haul [June 2012]


Hello Everyone,
My blog posts have being absent recently due to difficulties with taking pictures etc. I have actually being buying a lot and managed to blow my monthly wage purely on makeup and clothes (oops). There have being some bits from Boots that I have had my eye on for a while and due to working opposite a Superdrug, I am drawn in every Saturday - their recent 3 for 2 offer on all makeup didn't help!


Boots

The Real Techniques Core Collection is also a blogger's favourite at the moment (I don't buy everything I hear about, promise!) I mainly bought this for the infamous Buffing brush, which I must admit is amazing with my Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. The contour brush (left) is also great for obviously, contouring.
Apologies for the random inclusion of a small version of the Body Shop's Mango Body Butter (I lurrrv it!)


The Fab Pore Face Mask from Soap and Glory is said to be good and I have being looking for a face mask, so decided to try it. I haven't noticed anything in terms of pore minimizing yet, as my pores are mahooosive, but I will keep you updated. I love the fact you rub it in until the beads dissolve and it gives a really clean finish on your skin.



        Yankee Candle in Vanilla Cupcake - It smells amazing - cannot wait to burn it. I actually purchased this from Clinton Cards for around £1.75!

Superdrug

Max Factor Nail polish in 'Fantasy Fire' has being mentioned by FleurDeForce and a few other so I was persuaded to buy it due to the 3 for 2 offer. It's very sheer, so is good to put over a polish instead which gives a lovely effect in the light.



Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - A repurchase that surely doesn't have to be explained. Best drugstore concealer ever.


Loreal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim - I recently purchased a liquid liner from Collection 2000 but the length of the brush just made it impossible to get right. This is a type of marker pen/liquid liner and is perfect for getting that smooth slick look.



Bourjois 1 second nail dissolvant has also being very popular in the world of blogging. I hate using loads of cotton pads and nail polish remover, so this was a perfect fix for me.


Colour Tattoo By Maybelline in '05 Eternal Gold' - I already have 'On and on bronze' and was impressed, so fancied trying another one. The 3 for 2 offer again, helped. Can be used nicely as a base under eyeshadow.



Revlon Lipgloss in 'Peach Petal' - I have never tried a revlon lipgloss before, so thought it was about time. This is a nude lipgloss and was around £6-7ish, which I think is quite steep but worth it. I also love the packaging of them!





The Caudalie beauty elixir was purchased from Feel Unique and I got the 30ml version for around £9 (expensive!) Not really sure what it does, but I think it is some sort of refreshing toner/serum. It will be great for use on the plane and on holiday whilst I'm chillin poolside (I'm so cool).



This is a sample of 'That Gal' Brightening Face Primer By Benefit. It was purchased in the monthly issue of Glamour Magazine. I wore it on a night out and I don't really know if it did anything, but to be honest I was drunk, so not too sure if it made my foundation stay on for any longer.

---
That's it for my beauty haul, got some clothes to come in a seperate post, so look out for that.
If you like my blog, please subscribe and comment. Thanks!
Love Alice xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig