Sunday 17 March 2013

Bedhead Leave-In Conditioner [May 2012]

I rarely blog about hair products, so when I do, you know the product must be amazing.
My hair always gets split ends so easily, even though I never straighten it because it's naturally straight.
I thought I might try some sort of nourishing hair product so my search began and I ended up on beautybay.com. I love the website as it has such a great range of things for relatively cheaper than the RRP. Best of all it is free delivery and that's a major persuasion for me when purchasing on-line.


The product I will be raving about is the Bed head Volumizing Leave In Conditioner from the 'Superstar' collection. It smells INCREDIBLE (in my opinion, anyway) - almost bubblegum-like but not too overwhelming.

It says it 'Conditions, detangles, adds volume and gives light hold'

I couldn't say whether it is going to do anything long term as I haven't being using it for long enough. However, when I have used it, my hair feels lovely and smooth. I read that it worked best when your hair half wet, half dry, so that is how I have being using it. I blow dry for a few minutes then spray it in my hair and continue to blow dry again. But please let me know of any other good ways of using leave in conditioners?!

As for volumizing purposes, I think it adds slight volume to my roots and just the perfect amount of 'Oomph'. It doesn't however give incredibly noticeable volume so if you're looking for that, I wouldn't purchase a leave in conditioner...

If you have any other recommendations of leave in conditions and/or products that will help with split ends, please let me know in the comments section!

Lots Of Love, Alice xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig