Sunday 17 March 2013

'Get to know me' Tag [June 2012]



My favourite bloggers are those who I know more about; I'd much rather read someone's weekend post who I know is nice and bubbly and fun, as I know the post will be interesting. I'd also prefer reading someones fashion and beauty posts when I know what they look like and what their style is like. For this reason, I thought I would do the 'get to know me' tag, so followers can maybe get to know me a little bit more and see what I'm like etc.
I tag everyone who reads this, I love reading these sort of posts so comment the link below!



1. Are you named after anyone?

My mum named me after the Princess of Greece who was called Alice. Bit random but I actually quite like my name.


2. When was the last time you cried?

I know I cried the other day but I really can't remember why. I'm a hormonal 17 year old and seem to cry at absolutely anything and everything!

3. Do you have kids?
Noooo

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

I would! I genuinely think I am a good friend; I hate bitching and I put others before myself a lot of the time (which can be a fault of mine). I'm a complicated character and I think some people may misunderstand me, idk. I'm not the biggest party animal, more of a 'stay in with lots of chocolate' kinda gal.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

I do - but in a jokey way. I hate it when people use sarcasm to be mean, because that makes others feel like rubbish!

6. Will you ever Bungee Jump?

Nooo. I am well and truly a wimp and a non risk taker!

7. What's your favorite cereal?

I like fruit and fibre AND it's healthy.. WIN. I also like crunchy nut clusters mmmmmm.

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?

Their looks. I think that would be most people's answers. I mean, you can't notice someone's personality before you see them, can you?

9. What is your eye colour?

Green/Hazel/Blue. I'm sure it changes in the light. Some say their green and some their blue: it's all quite mysterious and confusing.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?

Happy endings for sure! I don't watch scary movies. They scare me. Then I can't sleep.

11. Favorite smells?

I absolutely adore the smell of my sister's perfume 'Alien' by Thierry Mugler. It's beaut! I love lavender and natural scents - I really like the smell of the Caudalie Beauty Elixir, which I know many hate. But I really like it.

12. Summer or winter?

This is a tough one. I love Summer because it's like 'woo BBQ's, everyones happy' but then the heat can be a bit draining and 'mehhh'. I love snuggling up in Winter and the fresh air in the daytime. However, I dislike the snow. Summer and Winter both have their pro's and cons, I don't think I have a favourite.

13. Computer or television?

Computer, definitely. I rarely watch TV. I've got into it a bit more recently, but you can watch TV on the laptop anyway. I love blogging, youtube, facebook, twitter - I spend way too much time on the computer.


14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?

I' think the furthest I've being to is Florida and Cuba (not sure which is the furthest). I hate long haul flights :( My family are planning on going to Mexico next year though, so that will be farthest I will have being I think. 

15. Do you have any special talents?

No, unfortunately. I'm academic but not a practical sorta person.


16. Where were you born?

Leeds, England.

17. What are your hobbies?

I like to chill with friends and family and my boyfriend and anyone who makes me happy really. I love to eat - I'm a big food junkie. A sucker for anything sweet - Cookies, cheesecake, chocolate, you name it. I love to shop - more for makeup and beauty products than clothes- but nevertheless I still love clothes shopping. I also like to dance.

18. Do you have any pets?

Nooo. I had a tortoise but it died. I actually loved it :(

19. Favorite movie?

Whenever I think of this question or someone asks me, I never know what to say. I don't watch tonnes of movies, but when I do, I just forget about them. I can't even remember which movies I've seen to be honest! I saw White Chicks recently and I liked that. I really like Mamma Mia! Any feel good movie, really.

20. Do you have any siblings?

I have one younger sister Emily, who is 2 years younger than me and who I love very much!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig