Sunday 17 March 2013

House Of Fraser Blogger Style Challenge [August 2012]



I chose the Cherry Blossom Print Top found here as is is bright and colourful, so is great to add to any outfit. I felt it contrasted the simple denim shorts nicely and would be perfect to wear to a festival this summer.


The high waisted denim shorts (now on sale for £22.40 here) give a vintage feel to the outfit, therefore they are an essential for adding to the music festival vibe. Their vintage feel compliment the Ray ban wayfarer sunglasses which are a dark brown colour with lighter brown flecks.


The sandals are simple because I feel statement shoes would be too much alongside the bright top. They are from the brand Dune and are on offer for £20 at the moment on the house of fraser website; bargain.


I feel an outfit like this would require a bright lip so I chose a Lancome Le Rouge Absolue lipstick in the colour 134 Idole, found here.


I hope you like this outfit and feel free to comment with your suggestions! 
Love Alice xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig