Sunday 17 March 2013

Important...

This is just to let everyone know the reason why my blogposts have all being posted in one day..today..the 17th of March 2013 and also why they don't have any comments. This is due to the fact that I accidentally deleted all my blog posts I had done right up until May 2012, last year. I managed to retrieve the posts through google reader but unfortunately not the comments etc, so I have had to simply just copy and paste all the blog posts back in new posts. I did not want my work on my posts to just disappear hence why I have posted them back on.

xxxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Awww what a nightmare, I'm so sorry to hear this! :( At least you got them all back, onwards and upwards :)

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I was so upset :(
    yes true! :) x

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig