Tuesday 19 March 2013

Natural Spring Peach Make-up

I fancied a real change in my make-up this week as last week provided some hope that Spring is on it's way as the sun gloriously appeared! After searching around through my make-up collection, I found some products to update my make-up to create a more natural 'no make-up' kind of look.


The Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation is different to my everyday liquid foundation; MAC's Studio Fix Fluid, as it has slightly lighter coverage and will be more sweat-proof he summer months (sounds lovely, doesn't it?) I applied this using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush which is ah-mazing for applying foundation - the best brush ever! However I do want to try Real Techniques offering of the 'expert face brush' to apply foundation whether it be liquid or mineral.

I paired this foundation with MAC's blush in 'Harmony' which is fabulous to contour cheekbones. Then I brushedSleek's blush in 'Life's a peach' over the apples of my cheeks to brighten up my complexion. This shade is such a nice colour for Spring/Summer as are most peachy blushes.

For my eyes I went really simple with a coat of the LOreal False Lash Telescopic. It is extremely lengthening and is the perfect mascara for a 'no makeup' makeup look. If you want to add a more defining structure to your eyes you could always blend some dark eye-shadow into the lash line.
I filled my eyebrows in with the GOSH brow pen, mine's in the shade '001 Dark Brown'. I usually use eyeshadow formulas on my eyebrows ie through the use of my MUA Pro Brow Kit, however as I was changing my make-up up I realised I hadn't used this is a while.

I wanted a soft nude lip for this kind of look so I opted for my MAC lip pencil in 'In Synch' which is a pinky nude colour. I didn't want anything too full on so I decided to not include a lipstick but rather switch to a lip gloss. My REVLON lip gloss called 'Peach petal' incorporated into this peachy makeup look nicely and gave a glossy nude finish over the matte lip pencil.

I hope you liked this selection of products and let me know what plans you have to switch up your make-up for Spring/Summer. I feel it will be a while until I will be wearing this make-up look again because looking out of my window right now gives me no hope that Spring is anywhere round the corner! It is foggy, cloudy and very dull at the moment. Boooooo.

Love Alice xox
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I'm going home tomorrow and I think my mom has a L'Oreal telescopic mascara waiting for me! I hope sooooo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That, alongside L'Oreal's volume million lashes, is the best mascara ever! xx

      Delete
  2. I love peachy shades for spring as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely choice of products; loving peach and coral shades at the moment! I love wearing the sleek blush and using the RT brush :). xx

    priyankahairandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) yeah those brushes are the best! xx

      Delete
  4. Ooo what would u say about them brushes any good? And where about do they sell them in the uk? I never can find them! x

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig