Sunday 17 March 2013

Percy&Reed + Glamour Mag [March 2013]



Whilst browsing the magazine isle on my lunch break, I was tempted by all the magazines this month that come with amazing free gifts. I was especially drawn to my usual favourite magazine 'Glamour' this month due to their incorporation of famous hair care brand 'Percy&Reed'. For those not familiar, this is a relatively high end hair care brand, so I was super excited to test out some of their products for free!

I opted for their 'Volumising hair oil for fine hair' as I am new to the world of hair oils and have extremely flat and fine hair, so this seemed perfect. You can also choose between the shampoo, conditioner and the finishing polish. What stood out to be the most about this months freebies were the sample sizes: I thought they were very generous!



 The hair oil is actually called 'No Oil Oil' ; "a multi-tasker nourishing and repairing hair, with pro vitamin B5 helping out with strength and heat protection. This little lifesaver containing violet extract gives you lovely locks which are smooth, sleek and shiny while also adding volume." - link here




I shall be reviewing this oil at a later date when it has been fully tried and tested to let you all know what I think! I may be picking some more copies up in order to get the shampoo and condition as I am intrigued as to what they are like.

You can pick the full sizes up of Percy & Reed hair care products in places like Space NK and Selfridges.

Have any of you picked up Glamour this month or tried this haircare brand before? Let me know!

Love Alice xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig