Wednesday 20 March 2013

Review: Nuxe Reve De Miel

Img_3791_large
 NUXE Reve de Miel Lipbalm | £9.50 | Space NK


After hearing great things about this lip balm from every blog going, I decided that I must pop in to Space NK and see what all the fuss is about! Nuxe is always a brand I have never purchased from but am intrigued about and thought this was the perfect product to start my Nuxe exploration with.

The consistency is quite thick; something I'm not extremely fond of to be honest. However, for me, this does not matter as I absolutely LOVE the smell. It smells quite like honey and just very luxurious (so it should be at around a tenner may I add!)

It really does moisturise the lips and it's one of those products where you know its doing something rather than making them look shiny or whatever. This product doesn't really make your lips look like anything although mine look slightly paler when this is applied so I just apply it as sort of a lip treatment  before bedtime on a night.

Overall I would recommend everyone to try this and see if they like it. Most likely you will.. and you gotta endeavor into a luxury lip balm every now and then haven't you!

You can purchase this from 'Space NK' , 'Marks & Spencers' or 'Feel Unique' (online).

NOTE
On escentual.com they have a 1/3 off deal with NUXE... you can purchase it here for £6.33!!


Let me know if you've tried this product!
Love Alice xox
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ahh thank you, I'm interested in buying a new lip balm too, sounds great! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should check it out, or the stick version :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard so much about this recently and I've been tempted but I have SO many other lip balms to use up first hehe

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would go for the stick maybe because thats cheaper! It smells really nice though and is much more conditioning for the lips than other ones I've tried xx

      Delete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig