Sunday 17 March 2013

Seche Vite Topcoat: Bargain! [October 2012]

Seche Vite Topcoat is one of the most raved about nail products in the blogging/YouTube world (also a winner of the InStyle best beauty Buys 2012), so I thought I must  let you all know about the amazing deal I got on Urban Outfitters (of all places!) Many online stores sell it for around the £10 mark, making me hesitant as to whether to pay this much for what seems a clear polish. However, when I saw it for £5 on UO with free delivery, I thought I must try it out due its claims.

Don't know what Seche Vite is?
It is specially formulated to penetrate through nail lacquer to the base coat forming a single solid coating over the nail plate for a much more durable finish. Guaranteed to not to yellow whilst leaving nails silky, stronger and resistant to chipping and peeling.





Why I Love It!
It gives a great glossy finish and almost brightens my nail colour perching underneath
- My nails have a smooth finish hence feeling stronger
- It dries super quick (I have no patience with waiting around for nail polish to dry and end up chipping them almost instantly)
- One coat is enough due to its thick consistency
- The bottle is pretty big (14ml) so will last a long time.

Hope you enjoyed this post and consider purchasing it from UO as it really is a brilliant deal and well worth it even for the full price!! You can purchase it here
Love Alice 
xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig