Sunday 7 April 2013

25 Facts About Me


1. I would love to live in London. Although I do love Leeds.

2. I cannot miss an episode of Coronation Street - I love it too much.

3. My girl crush is Michelle Keegan or Cheryl Cole. I'd love to look like them.

4. I am going to Magaluff with my friends this summer - it will be mental!

5. I have applied to do Mathematics at university.

6. I go to the gym. I find sweating after a while on the cross trainer quite therapeutic.

7. Food is my obsession. I eat almost anything. Fajitas and pizza are probably my favourite food.

8. I am a hoarder of make-up (surprise, surprise). Especially lip products, they are my weakness in life!

9. I have lived in the same house all my life.

10. I passed my driving test second time and have being driving for about 4 months now.

11. I love dance music. A bit of Avicii or something makes me happy.

12. My celebrity crush is Niall Horan from One Direction.

13. I am scared of this number. I am extremely paranoid about it.

14. I have a younger sister called Emily.

15. I cannot wait to visit Mexico with my family this year.

16. Through the week all I drink is water or mango juice. I don't really like fizzy drinks.

17. My dream career would be a make-up artist or dancer on a stage/in music videos.

18. This is my current age.

19.  I dance all the time. I don't walk around the house.. I dance around the house.

20. I can play chords on a guitar but haven't yet learnt strumming patterns. I would love to though if I got a better acoustic guitar.

21. I live for the weekends. I love going out and partying. I rarely stay in.

22. I worry a lot. I wish I could get less worked up. The thought of things is always a lot worse in my case.

23. Justin Bieber decided to follow me on twitter.

24. I've never tried acting but I reckon I'd be really good at it.

25. I've been a fan of Taylor Swift since 2008 and have been to see her twice in Manchester.

                                                Twitter Pinterest | Bloglovin’ | instagram


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. That so funny that Justin Bieber follows you!

    www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fact number 6 has made me realise I need to start 'gyming' it again! Agree with Annnie about Justin Bieber; a bit jealous if I say so myself :p! Great facts x

    www.priyankahairandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even dread going to the gym, it's crazy! haha awww. and thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Hey!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster award :)
    All the info is on my blog..

    lifeslikearoadwetravelon.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig