Sunday 14 April 2013

A 'I haven't used fake tan' kinda tan

Garnier's 'Summer Body' is a body moisturiser with built in tanning ingredients to give a sun kissed look all year round. It doesn't smell like fake tan and it doesn't look like fake tan (not on me, anyway). The scent is apricot as it actually has a natural extract of apricot in it, creating a summer fresh fragrance.

I got the 'Deep sun kissed look' version as I want more colour and I would probably recommend this one rather than it's lighter counterparts. I have used this for a few days now and it has built a tiny bit of colour, not anything dramatic, which I love! It doesn't look like I've being on holiday and it doesn't look like I'm wearing dirty fake tan, however it makes me look nice and healthy straying away from that white and pasty look we tend to lean towards in the winter months. If I were to apply this everyday (as I plan to) for longer, then the colour will most likely build up to make me abit more tanned which I am happy about! I would much rather do this than slap on some fake tan that makes me look muddy and unrealistically tanned.

In terms of moisturisation, it is definitely moisturising enough and makes my body feel lovely and soft. I love a product that not only makes you look good but is actually benefiting your skin!
I'm thinking of using this on holiday when I am tanned to not only keep up the tan but to prevent peeling due to it's moisturising properties. However, do note that it doesn't have any SPF or UV protection, so always wear a sunscreen.

... So if you're wanting a nice natural 'I haven't used fake tan' kinda colour to your skin, then I would definitely recommending purchasing this!
It is currently half price in Tesco: £2.55 for 250ml. It is usually £5.10 and in Boots it is around the £5.29 mark. You can buy a bigger bottle (400ml) if you wish which is £3.57 from £7.14. I wish I'd have bought a bigger bottle now knowing how good it is!

Has anyone else tried this?

                                          Twitter Pinterest | Bloglovin’ | instagram





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have this too and I love it! I really like the smell too :D definitely going to try get down to tescos seen as they have it half price!what a bargain xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! All the products I post on here are pretty much always on offer.. such a bargain hunter! xxx

      Delete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig