Saturday 27 April 2013

Recent Purchases #3

Hi Everyone, hope you're all enjoying this lovely sunny weekend!

By next year I'll probably be on recent purchases #1000 at the rate I'm buying beauty products! My friends tell me I need to calm down and that I have a problem/addiction... they are probably right.

In my last trip to Superdrug, I picked up a few things so I thought I would do another one of these posts as they have being getting a good response :) I am basically doing a series of these posts where I show what I have bought and give my first impressions on the products I feature.


Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti - My first Revlon lip butter. YES, my first one! This is a shock if you know my love of lip products - I have tonnes! But I've never really been sure about the hype on the lip butters. Anyway, my first impressions are that I like how it's quite sheer so I can absent mindedly put it on my lips for a wash of sheer coral. I am happy with the shade I chose but I don't think I will be getting anymore anytime soon.

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Paints in Lychee, Papaya and Grapefruit - These are my favourite nail polishes of the year for sure! They're high shine quality ensures a professional finish and they stay on quite nicely, especially if a top coat is added. The colours are also amazing! This image doesn't do the colours justice at all due to editing etc, but they are really bright and truely gorgeous for spring.

L'Oreal Micellar Solution - Micellar waters are usually quite expensive; think Bioderma and La Roche Posay. So when I heard that L'Oreal had brought out their own cheap version, I couldn't resist. It literally is amazing. It is the same as Bioderma but without the slightly odd smell, and is so much cheaper. I won't say too much as I am going to review this in the very near future.


Does any of you guys do these kind of posts? I'd love to see as I'm very nosey and love seeing what everyone is buying at the moment!


                                                    Twitter Pinterest | Bloglovin’ | instagram


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ooh I'd be intrigued to know how well the Micellar water works... I've been wanting to try one out but not willing to part with the cash for something like Bioderma! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well I definitely recommend this one! Review coming soon :) x

      Delete
  2. Very curious about the L'Oreal water. If you could post a review later, it would be great.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the loreal micellar water a great cheaper alternative to bioderma

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing such good things about the micellar water!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig