Tuesday 9 April 2013

Wishlist #1 (Make-Up!)

It is almost ridiculous how many things are on my wishlist at the moment, so I felt I should split it into a few posts. Here is number 1!


Spring Make-Up Wishlist








1 - No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation - I heard this foundation mentioned in the amazing make-up artist Lisa Eldridges' video. She recommended this for oily skin and you gotta take her advice really haven't you! - link here


2 - Revlon Lip Butter in 'Tutti Frutti' or 'Juicy Papaya' - These have been a hype for ages, but I've actually never purchased them. Now that Spring is round the corner, I think this purchase would come in great timing. These two coral pinky shades appeal to me as thats mt favourite lip option. I love how they're lighter than a lipstick yet still have good colour pay off -  link here 

3 - L'Oréal Paris Nude Magique CC Cream Anti-Redness - My skin suffers from redness and I am looking for a nice base to combat this. I am planning to wear this underneath foundation. I love how it is beneficial to the skin and isn't completely cosmetic -  link here

4 - L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Anti-Shine Mattifying Primer - I have tried this before and it made my make-up go on so much better, as well as keeping the shine at bay. It is great for oily skin like mine and made my skin feel so smooth. I'm excited to get this again and it will be perfect for summer when my skin will go even oilier - link here

5 - Barry M Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Polish in 'Lychee' and 'Papaya' and 'Pomegranate' - These nail polishes have being raved about on blogs and YouTube which made me purchase 'Watermelon'. It's a great formula but the colour was just a bit rubbish and I'm not really sure why I got it. But now I definitely want some more nicer shades and these are the ones that I think look gorgeous for summer! link here

6 - Topshop lipstick in 'Whimsical' - I've seen this lipstick on some blogs and it looks the perfect natural pinky shade. I can't find it on the Topshop website so I hope they still do it! - link here to milkteef's post on it.

7 - NARS Laguna Bronzer - Everyday talks about this bronzer all the time and how it is the best one on the market. I feel £26 is a bit excessive for a student like me, but I aim to purchase this in the near future, as I'm very intrigued to try it. You can buy it in most department stores - there's a link here to the Space NK website where you can buy it.


I will be so excited when payday comes around.. not like I've got anything else to spend my wage on (sarcasm).Wouldn't life be amazing if everything was free, or if we had unlimited money to spend?!

Tell me if you like these kind of posts!


Twitter Pinterest | Bloglovin’ | instagram





SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love the Revlon lip butter in Tutti Frutti, now I want Papaya!

    www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited to try out the CC Creams and NARS laguna bronzer!!!! Great post!

    My name is also Alice!!!!!! I'd love it if you would check out my blog and leave me comments with ideas!!!

    http://alice-in-beautyland.blogspot.co.nz/


    xo
    Alice in Beautyland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just imagined how much nice stuff we'd have is money was unlimited! :-) On another note I'd really love to try out the Revlon lip products. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha wouldn't it just! yeah I love Revlon as a brand! x

      Delete
  4. I won whimsical and its an amazing lipstick! Check out my blog I always follow back :) would love it if we could follow one another
    studsandvelvett.blogspot.ca

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely list! I have whimsical lipstick and it's so pretty! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lychee is such a nice colour, I did a post about some of the Gelly nail paints, have a read :)

    xxx

    www.girlabouttown93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig