Friday 24 May 2013

5 THINGS I LOVE FRIDAY

Hiya Everyone, hope you're all well!
I'm starting a new feature on my blog on a Friday called '5 things I love Friday'. I will not only feature beauty, but also fashion items, food, movies, music and other miscellaneous things that I have being loving that week. I really enjoy reading features and series on peoples blogs, so I hope you all like the idea of it. 

Here's to my first one.... :)

#1 Spray tans! 

Large

I have never actually had a spray tan until this week when I got one for my upcoming end of sixth form prom. I just think I look so much better with a tan! I get really tanned when I have been on holiday but obviously by this time of year, my skin is rather pale again. So hoooray to getting the same sun kissed glow in a couple of minutes and lets pretend I have being on a paradise island for 2 weeks ;)

#2 Nivea Essentials Hydrating Primer



I was apprehensive that this would break me out due to my very oily skin type. However, it has done no such thing and I believe it had made my make-up last longer. I multi-use it as both a moisturiser and a primer and I think it will be brilliant for the summer months and to take on holiday with me.

#3 Song: Let Her Go (By Passenger) 

Large

This is such a lovely song and the guy Passenger who sings it has such a unique, distinct voice. It's in the charts so you have probably heard it, but if not YouTube it!


#4 Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

Tumblr_mg4ocx0t4b1s2pr90o1_400_large

I have always being a big fan of the buffing brush to buff in my foundation as it gives full flawless coverage. However I love how the expert face brush gives a tiny bit less coverage but still a really flawless, effortless base. You can also use it with cream bronzer, cream blusher and is an all round multi-purpose amazing brush.

# Two and a half men

             Large

Every time I'm at my best friends house, she sticks on Comedy Central and this is more than likely going to be on. I have never really watched two and a half men until recently, but I absolutely love it. Every single episode entertains me and I don't think I've ever not laughed during an episode!


So there were my 5 things I love this Friday! Tell me what 5 things you love or if you do any kind of series on your blog because I would love to have a look :)


                                   Twitter Pinterest | Bloglovin’ | instagram she said beauty
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love a good spray tan but i always fear the aftermath of the fading! x

    http://lucyandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaaaah mines still fading now and I look like I have a dodgy skin disease haha!! X

      Delete
  2. I love the RT expert face brush too - it is amazing for foundation :) xx

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it builds a lower coverage foundation into a heavier flawless kind of finish, I love it x

      Delete
  3. I love my nivea hydration primer, i have the dry/sensitive skin one though , lovely blog followed :) xx
    http://lollylaura1991.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh right, I have an oilier skin type so I don't think that one would agree with me :/ aw thank you!x

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig