Friday 10 May 2013

Current Favourite Bloggers!

Never really done one of these posts before, but I find it interesting to know people's favourite blogs because it always says something about that person or their style.
Here we go...

Large


Zoella - Most people that read blogs and watch YouTube videos will know of the gorgeous Zoe, known as 'Zoella'. She posts about beauty products as well as clothes and general lifestyle. She's one of the most popular bloggers and seems so down to earth and lovely!

CoutureGirl - This girl is stunning and I wish I could look like her, haha! Her whole blog is so aesthetically pleasing and pretty. She does really good lifestyle posts; I really enjoyed reading about her trip to Australia and I love her general advice videos, in particular the blogging tips one. She seems so lovely and I reckon she'd be a fab friend to have!



Vivianna Does Makeup - Despite the fact she mainly focuses on the high end stuff I can't always afford (sigh), her blog always amuses me with her witty jokes yet serious focus on beauty products. Her blog makes me want to visit Space NK everyday, but also go for a more natural look at times. She pulls it off so well! Her actual blog layout is really simple but effective and different from most other places I've seen.



Lily Melrose - Her blog is mainly fashion and even though I'm not as into that, I really enjoy seeing her outfit posts. She's also a lover of make-up and has recently started a Youtube that I enjoy watching. Her style is amazing and her make-up always looks really pretty too. She makes me want to live in London!


A Model Recommends - Ruth is a model who also makes Youtube videos and writes a blog. Everyone is intrigued to know a model's beauty ritual so her blog is the perfect insight! She obviously uses a lot of high end brands but occasionally features 'drugstore' brands too!


EmTalks - I have just recently come across this girl and she's from Leeds (yay!) I really love her lifestyle posts, especially when food is involved, and I am regularly tempted to visit all these restaurants in Leeds that she recommends. She's really pretty and seems to work really hard with her blog!

StudentInScotland - This is a blog which has less followers than my previosu mentions. She deserves more as her I really like her blog and others should follow! She has really great style and i love her outfit posts as well as her beauty chit chat.

MissBudgetBeauty - I love her regular posts and how she features a lot of products from Boots and Superdrug. She does all sorts of posts and is a fellow yorkshire girl! She is quite abit older than me but I like that I can learn from her experience!

So there are my favourite beauty bloggers of the moment, I hope you find some of these blogs and enjoy them like I do!
Who are YOUR favourite bloggers?






SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I'm going to check a bunch of these out though I was following a few of them already! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the wonderful blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for mentioning me here, I really appreciate it and it makes me so happy when I get positive feedback and know someone out there enjoys reading what I write!
    To be mentioned in the same space as bloggers such as Zoella, Lily Melrose and Couture Girl is a real honour, thankyou so much :)

    xxx

    astudentinscotland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also in case you wanted to see it, Lily Melrose has another blog specifically for beauty if you're more into that! I think it's called etcllymlrs ! Should be a link on her main one somewhere, but if you're more into beauty than you'll love that one! XXX

      Delete
    2. Its okay, you deserve more viewers! :)

      oh yeah! just looked now, haha I've actually being on it before but never actually realised they were seperate. Following it now, yay thanks :)

      xxx

      Delete
  4. I love some of these too! going to check the others out now :)

    http://lifeslikearoadwetravelon.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like hearing who other people read, and I read a lot of those too! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig