Sunday 5 May 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag


1.  Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?

I am so bad when it comes to plucking my eyebrows. I realise when I am doing my make-up. I have quite full eyebrows so it's a bad trait to have to be honest. Secondly, I don't really ever fake tan. My friends are always like 'my fake tan has ran argh' and I'm like 'Oh crap, I forgot to fake tan. Now I look pale compared to the rest of you'. However, this is slowly improving due to Garniers Summer Body Moisturiser which has a hint of self tan in there - review here.
2.  Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?

Unfortunately, I can't say it is. I rarely wash my eye brushes (shock!) or my powder/blush brushes. My Real Techniques Buffing brush gets washed probably once or twice a week, as that is the brush I apply my foundation with everyday.
3.  How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
If it has being severely chipped, I pick it off until it is gone or take it off and paint them again. I absolutely hate chipped nails. I try to not paint my nails all the time for this reason, as it is a right pain!
4.  How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
I generally have more than one of everything, so it doesn't happen regularly. However, it is starting to occur with micellar water, which is pretty much an essential for me. I have gone about a day or two before replacing this and meanwhile, have used my mums cold cream.

5.  What is your worst beauty habit? 

Using a foundation that is slightly dark for my skin. I always fear looking too pale, so when I buy from Boots or Superdrug, I end up getting a colour that is too dark. This won't be a problem so much now that the sun is out though (yay!)
6.  Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Revision! I have my end of A level exams coming up which determine my university application. I am revising more than some, but I definitely put it off to do other things. For example, I should be revising right this very second, but instead I am blogging.
7.  When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?

Yes. I don't ever want to do my make-up too early because I have oily skin and foundation doesn't last all night. However, I go out on Saturday nights and have work till 6 so I kind of have to leave getting ready till the last minute.
8.  Can you commit to spending bans?

Yes and no. Sometimes. If I am very strict with myself and say 'No Alice, you cannot buy any make-up with this months wage' then I most probably won't. If I think 'Oh I'll try and spend less on make-up' then I'll probably just buy the same amount as I usually do and spend the majority of my wage on it.
9.  How organised is your make-up and nail polish collections?

I wish they could be more organised, but I don't really have the storage facilities. I have a two drawer Muji drawer that I store some lip and face products in then I have a lipstick holder. But this is overflowing and I am struggling where to put things which means my make-up bag is on the verge of overflowing.
My nail polishes are stored in a glossy box style box, however I'd love to have those acryclic holders on the wall.

If any of you lovely lot want to do this tag then do it and say that I tagged you! I tag you all :)




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Cool tag !!

    I enjoyed reading this a lot :)
    Thanks for the tips :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice tag :)
    haha

    http://lifeslikearoadwetravelon.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting tag

    I have a giveaway running on my blog, I'd love it if you entered!

    xo


    Inspirations Have I None

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig