Sunday 23 June 2013

Summer Holiday/Vacation Haul


Everytime I go on my holidays, I feel I need to buy new shoes, new clothes, a new hat, a new beach bag, the list goes on! I've purchased quite a few holiday things for my trip to Mexico (then Mallorca!) - many of which I posted about in my 'Beach Essential's post but these are things I bought the other day when out shopping in Leeds.


I wanted a casual looking crop top to wear with a pair of denim shorts and a nice chain-like necklace and when I saw this one for a tenner in River Island, I knew I had to have it. It actually looks more neon and yellow (less green) in real life but I really love it, especially the colour!It goes nicely with this gold necklace that I bought from New Look for £6.99.

I repurchased my Essie polish in the colour 'fiji', which really shows how much I love it as I have never re-purchased a nail polish (I have too many to go through)! I absolutely adore this colour for summer, it's the perfect off-white pink colour and looks amazing with a tan.
Secondly beauty wise is the Caudalie Beauty Elixir. I like to spritz this on my face during the day to prevent my face becoming all sweaty from sunbathing. It feels amazing and I also like to take it on the plane with me for a bit of moisture to my face.

I also purchased some ear plugs. I wanted these for the plane journey (mainly for coming back as it is a night flight). I find it impossible to sleep if it is noisy, so hopefully these will do the trick as I just cannot sleep on planes! I will probably buy more of these for Magaluff as I believe it is noisy 24/7 there and I do need my sleep!!


I got this beach bag from Primark and it'll be perfect for chucking my towel and some books in to head down to the beach with. It was £4: I wanted something cheap because I probably won't use it again after this summer. 


Not the best picture of me, but here I am with my new floppy hat! Believe it or not I got this hat from 'Bon Marche'. Typically labelled as a 'granny' shop, I was shocked that I could find such a nice beach hat in there. My mum was looking and I tried it on and really liked how it looked. Definitely an essential to protect you from the sun and I love with these type of hats, you can adjust the front to create a shape that flatters your face!


May I call these the blogger sandals? I've seen people such as Lily Melrose and Barbara from The Persian Babe on YouTube with these and I absolutely love them. I think they're a bit different from your usual summer sandal and I love all the buckles on them. Can't wait to wear these on both my jolly hols!

Are any of you lot going on holiday this summer?!



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Magaluf is so much fun! Hope you have a lovely holiday! And the hat really suits you :) xoxo

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I hope I don't die, it looks mental! Aw thankyou, nice blog
      xxx

      Delete
  2. love your purchases, hope you have a great holiday :)

    leyla xx
    mythoughtsandboredom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I LOVE those sandals! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the floppy shun hat! :)
    Hope you had a nice holiday!

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig