Wednesday 17 July 2013

MY HOLIDAY IN MEXICO

I always love looking at bloggers holiday snaps so thought I'd share just a few with you all! I had a great two weeks in Mexico at the Riu Palace Riveria Maya, which is a gorgeous place if you're ever wanting to visit the Yucatan pennisula of Mexico. I just chilled out on the beach and by the pool with one visit into Playa Del Carmen centre. It was very relaxing and best of all, I gained a nice tan - wooooo!


One of the gorgeous overflow pools

Almost there!

A gorgeous wedding that was being held on the hotels private beach

Unlimited cocktails; mmmmm

Strawberry cheesecake - free room service!
Supping a nice amaretto drink

My fave beach drinks waiter!

Me, my dad and my sister

Me and my lovely momma

Me and my younger sister -I look so young here!

Bodyboarding!

I saw american Hershey's chocolate in a store!

I found a MAC store! 



The beach is gorgeous on a morning!

The snazzy new TV's on the dreamliner

Came back on the dreamliner plane which was a dream to fly on indeed!

Here's the plane and I'm hooooome!


 Hope you liked this post everyone! Have any of you guys being on a nice summer holiday or are you going on one? Let me know...

                              Twitter Pinterest | Bloglovin’ | instagram she said beauty




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig