Monday 19 August 2013

I ♥ Summer TAG


1.) Favourite Bronzer?
I only bought the the Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder this summer after months (or years) of hype about it and it's being the only bronzer I've worn since. Gives a night bronzed look (even with my tan) without being too shimmery. There's no noticeable glitter so it's relatively matte and I can put it all over my face without looking silly.

2.) Favourite Summer Lip Product?
If you read this blog often or know me well, you'll know lip products are my weaknesses in life. Therefore I have cheated and sneaked 3 different ones in. I love the Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti as it's a nice wash of a red-orange coral; it's easy to apply without a mirror and is easy if you're on the go. Secondly, I chose the Clarins Lip Perfecter in 02. It's the perfect peachy pink colour and quite frankly the best lipgloss I have ever tried. It is high quality, as you'd expect for the price, and isn't sticky in the slightest. Last but not least is MUA's power pout in Brokenhearted. It is a nice glossy wash of red and isn't too bold so can be worn on a day to day basis.

3.) Pool or the Beach?
I do love them both but if I had to choose one, it'd probably be the beach. Some beaches I have been to in my life have being exceptionally beautiful (Mexico, Cuba...) therefore the perfect place for relaxation. The pool can be quite loud but I love the fact that you can cool down almost instantly.

4.) Must-have Styling Product?
I dry my hair every time I wash it so I try to spare using any more heat on my hair than I need to. The Charles Worthington Salt Spray gives my hair a nice tousled texture: a simple spray in the lengths of my hair and a scrunch of the hand makes for a very quick and easy hairstyle.

5.) Sunbathing Or Fake Tan?
I don't know why but I've never being one for using fake tan. I just can't be bothered with it and I find it messy. In the summer I always get a golden tan which I love having! But when winter comes around, I still won't be slapping on the St Tropez I'm afraid... I'm not naturally uber pale anyway so I just leave my skin return to it's natural colour.

6.) Favourite Summer Drink?
This summer whilst being on my holidays I've being loving the cocktail 'Sex On The Beach'. On the other hand, you can't beat a good pint of ice water on a hot summers day.


7.) Summer Nail Polish
I love to wear Essie's 'Fiji'. A gorgeous pale, almost white, pink shade.


8.) Any Summer Traditions?
Every summer me, my sister, my mum and dad go on a family holiday. We like the Caribbean as well as Spain and Egypt etc. I went to Mexico this year and think we are going to Gran Canaria next year with my other family.. exciting!
Other than that we have regular BBQ's..mmmmm.


9.) Summer Scent?
I love the Marc Jacob's 'Oh Lola' as the bottle is super summery and the scent is lovely and light.

10.) Favourite BBQ Food?
My favourite food on the BBQ is beef burgers. I love to put salad and mayo in it, it's seriously one of my favourite foods of all time.

11.) Best Summer Proof Product?
I bought Urban Decay's De Slick Setting Spray in my July Favourites post. I bought the travel size on the plane to Mexico and I think it is amazing for keeping make-up on. Before this, during the summertime, my face would be a lot more shiny and my make-up would slide off like there's no tomorrow.


12.) Any Summer Plans?
Summer is pretty much over and done with *sigh* but it has been a good one! I visited Mexico with my family and went on such a fun holiday to Magaluf in Mallorca with my friends. I got the results I needed for university and now I have that to look forward to!


Hope you liked this tag and I'm aware it's a little late but better late than never! We still have a month's worth of summer left I reckon so I tag all of you to do it if you haven't already and leave a comment down below with a link to your post.







SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Great pics - hope you had fun on holiday! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to try the CW sea salt spray, I'm glad you recommend it! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cocktail looks so yummy!
    So jealous your going on holiday with friends - i haven't been able to afford it this year.
    Shame!

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig