Thursday 5 September 2013

Newest Real Techniques Additions ♥





There's nothing more I love than buying a new make-up brush, especially if it's by Real Techniques. I already have the Core Collection and the Expert face brush which I absolutely adore and use almost everyday. I've always wanted to try the powder brush and the blusher brush due to seeing so many bloggers rave about them. They are INCREDIBLY soft, as are all their brushes, and just make applying make-up so much easier. 

However I do love my Avon powder brush as it really packs my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder on (which I need due to my ridiculous oily skin) but without making it look cakey. This Real Techniques Powder Brush doesn't tend to pack much product on, hence I can imagine how so many people will love it as people like a dusting of powder as opposed to lots and lots. But for that reason I use this brush instead for overall bronzer. I find it works really well to give a natural bronzed look and is even nice to put bronzer in the contours.

The blush brush doesn't pack on the product either which is favourable to me as I'm not a 'lots of blush' kinda gal. It is buildable if you like more blush though and obviously it depends on the pigmentation of your blusher too. I love using this with my Natural Collection Peach Melba blush, as it is quite pigmented and this brush tones it down just a little and generally brightens up my face. It's definitely one of, if not, my favourite Real Techniques brush!

New storage for my brushes... Plant Pot from Ikea!

In Boots at the moment, these brushes are 'buy one get one half price' so thought it would be the perfect time to purchase them. I really want some of their eye brushes and possibly even the stippling brush! *My make-up needs (or should I say 'wants') are never ending*


Tell me all your favourite Real Techniques brushes or ones you'd love to purchase! Also, don't forget to follow this blog on bloglovin' here...






SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love the expert face brush and would definitely recommend getting the stippling brush, creates am amazing airbrushed finish to your foundation! Great post!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a mixture of The Body Shop & MAC makeup brushes at the moment, but these do seem to be the holy grail of makeup brushes! May go & have a look while they are on offer!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the core collection and love it too! I bought my blush brush from body shop but you really sold the real techniques one to me! Maybe have to go and get it especially with your tip off about the deal on! Danke for the tips Alice.

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really is very good! Haha I really hope it's still on offer now!! Your welcome :)

      Delete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig