Thursday 24 October 2013

Collective Haul!

Hiya everyone, hope you're all doing well. I've being pretty busy recently because this time 4 weeks ago I started university. Since I started, I have only managed to put up one blog post so I'm sorry! It's just being a hectic month of settling in and making friends etc... Let me know if you want me to do a post on my experience at university so far and I will be happy to write about it.

Since being here I have taken two trips to the big shopping centre near my university, one being a student lock in, which means only one thing... shopping occurs and my bank balance suffers! I got some really good deals at the student lock in and have collected quite a bit of stuff so thought it was time to do a big juicy haul. I apologise in advance for the rubbish pictures; I haven't got the best lighting in my halls of residence and haven't got the fanciest camera. The latter may change very soon though!





























I don't think each item needs explanation as I've included annotations with the photos. Everything was purchased with my own money except from the Benefit mascara which was bought for me courtesy of my lovely friend Becky. I have acquired quite a few things and won't be shopping for a long while now! It's my birthday in about a week though so may do a birthday type of post...

Are you tempted to buy any of these things? Let me know in the comments section below and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin if you want to have updates of when I post and of what I've being buying! Lots of Love, Alice x








SHARE:

19 comments

  1. You bought so much, wow!

    Eyelure lashes are my favourite, also I love the Chelsea boots x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's over quite a few weeks, hehe!
      Yeah same and thanks x

      Delete
  2. Ooh lovely purchases! Love those boots <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the midi rings! but then i love everything from new look ;)

    Anna xx
    serendipityhappening.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yes, I feel like I love everything in New Look !
      xx

      Delete
  4. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the midi rings :) Hope you're getting on well at uni :)

    Rachel [at] AMomentInTime.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing haul, I really want to try midi rings but I'm worried they will annoy me/I'll lose them! Hope uni is going well :)

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing haul! I really really want to try eyelure lashes, and one of the lush lip scrubs!
    xo
    Mia ♡ Une Jolie Vie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Chelsea boots & I really like that striped sweater. :) x

    Živa | Nothin' Fancy. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing haul love the benefit mascara and midi rings x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, so many news things! Making me want to go shopping now :) I love those midi rings so much, really cute x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhh how gorgeous is Sumptuous Olive?! xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the beauty products! really miss H&M they have such cool clothing <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. what number eyelashes are they doll?

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig