Tuesday 31 December 2013

Best Of 2013: Lips


This post kicks off the first of my 'Best of 2013' series. It will involve mostly make-up but maybe some other products and bits too. Here are the lip products that have seen me well through the lovely year of 2013!

MAC 'Rebel' Lipstick - Link
This has being the perfect lipstick to get me into Autumn this year. I hate it when Summer end but it's the little things like this that make me excited to get into winter and autumn (I really am sad!) Anyway, I love this lipstick and it will be worn right into 2014!

Maybelline 'Cherry Me' Baby Lips - Link
Babylips have being a big hit with bloggers this year and rightly so. Despite only discovering them in the Autumn, I have still worn one almost every day. They will be perfect for Summer too so ar every versatile.

NUXE Reve de Miel Lip Balm - Link
I have being applying this all year round as it soothes and nourishes my lips whether it's the harsh winds in the winter or the blistering heat in the summer. It's extremely moisturising and smells amazing! Definitely worth the investment if you're not used to spending a bit more on lip balms!

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lip Pencil in 'Indian Pink' - Link
I have really got into putting lip liners underneath my lipsticks this year. They make your lipstick look more vibrant and last so much longer. I love this colour on it's own too. Rimmel do super affordable lip liners which are of great quality. 

Chubby Lip pencils in general. MUA & Revlon - Link // Link
The market for chubby lip pencils took off with Clinique's offering of the 'Chubby Stick'. Revlon then followed and now by the end of 2013, most brands have this type of lip product. I feel like one of these will be in any make-up lovers lip favourites as their so easy to apply and you can get such a variety of colours and finishes. I have the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous (pictured in the middle) and two of MUA's Power Pout's. 

I found it really hard to cut down to 5 products as I probably have around 100 lip products in my collection, I am obsessed! There are probably a lot I've forgot about but these are probably the most used of the year. Seen as it's the 31st of December right now (and probably 1st of Jan for some!) I will say I hope you had a fantastic 2013 and happy new year!!

Lots of Love,

Alice


SHARE:

4 comments

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig