Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas Make-Up Presents ♥

Hello everyone, hope you all had a fab christmas and ate plenty of food! I know I did and I have a ridiculous amount of chocolate to eat up (what a shame!) My mum and sister both know how obsessed with make-up I am, so they bought me these lovely gifts. My mum made the NARS 'At First Sight' eye and cheek palette and the Urban Decay Vice 2 palette part of my christmas gifts, whilst my sister picked up some lovely Max Factor bits.










NARS 'At First Sight' Eye and Cheek Palette
When I opened this, I was in awe! The NARS packaging is so sleek and compact and I love it so much! It contains the infamous Laguna Bronzer, a blush in 'Deep Throat' and 4 eye shadows in the shades 'All About Eve, 'Nouveau Monde', 'Bellissima' and 'Cordura (||)'. I've always ignored the NARS laguna bronzer hype and thought most bronzers were the same... Boy was I wrong! It's finely milled and matte which makes it look extremely natural and gorgeous on the skin. I shot down the hype about their blushers too. Deep throat is a gorgeous light pink colour with a healthy dose of shimmer which is very pigmented, just like the bronzer. The eye shadows are also nicely pigmented and I am impressed with the range of colours. This palette will be going everywhere with me and is so handy for travelling - it will save loads of room!

Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette
This palette has a mix of brown neutral colours with the odd pop of colour. There's a mixture of purple and pink shades with a lovely silver shade thrown in there too. This is more of an experimental palette than the Naked palettes. I love my Naked palette but I think this palette will be better for nights out where I can play around with colours. 

Max Factor Goodies
My sister got me this lovely blush whose colour isn't that far off Deep Throat. She also got me this lovely nail varnish that is a brown/ rose gold shade. It's shimmery on the nails and is perfect for the party season! Finally, she got me this gorgeous lipstick in the shade '685 Mulberry'. I find it difficult to describe the colour but the end of the bullet shows it well. It comes across as super shiny on the lips which I love and the packaging is so sleek too. I've never really heard beauty bloggers talk about Max Factor lipsticks before but the gold packaging makes me think of something YSL would do. Beaut-i-ful!


I'm not too keen on telling everyone everything I got for christmas as I feel those posts can come across as quite arrogant, however I am a nosy gal and love looking at those kind of posts so link them below if you like. I just thought I'd show you all these gorgeous make-up gifts I received as I am ridiculously excited to play around with them. I can tell NARS is going to be my new obsession which isn't good for my purse, woops!

Have you got any of these products? If so, what do you think of them?


Lots of Love,

Alice


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I have the Nars pallet and it is my go to if I don't know what I want to put on my face that day, it comes everywhere with me too, I am thinking about buying a backup too!

    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky!!! You got the Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette. My next goal is to get that :)

    xx,
    Natasha.

    http://www.serendipitynwanderlust.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Nars Palette looks beautiful, I got the Fling Lip Kit and I love it xox

    www.beautifullyshallow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love eveything you got!!! Merry christmas and happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  5. That NARS Palette is gorg!! Love their makeup - Laguna is such a great bronzer for all year round. Lasts ages aswell - had mine for over a year and it's just finished x x

    CandyxCosmetics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything that you got, especially the Nars palette!

    Beth | BeautyBubbles♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Nars palette is just gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh that Nars palette is SO beautiful! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig