Monday 23 December 2013

Home For Chistmas





Yay, I get my double bed back!

Room for all my products!

Cute Christmas Hamper made by my friend

Wrapping Presents


Hello Everyone, hope you're all getting excited for Christmas! 
Being at university is a strange thing, as you feel like you have 2 homes. Coming home for Christmas is very strange as it doesn't really feel like home as it did before uni. Things I love about my house and took for granted are my double bed, a power shower, a dishwasher and lots of heating! Haha! However there are things that kind of make me sad to be away from uni: feeling lonely. At uni there's so many people your age about whereas here it's just my family. As much as I love my family, getting told what to do etc is a very strange thing when I've being doing what I want for months.

Anyway, the house looks so pretty with all the decorations up so I thought I'd share some pics on here. I can't wait for lots of food, opening and exchanging presents and watching lots of Christmas films! I haven't really put a christmassy post on here so thought this would be a nice little post :) Merry Christmas!!


Lots of Love,

Alice


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Such a beautiful tree ! Wish you a Merry Christmas doll !! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and on Bloglovin both :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you too :)
      Love your blog design, followed xx

      Delete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig