Saturday 7 December 2013

November Favourites


Origins Make A Difference Plus + Rejuvenating Treatment - Link
I received this as part of the Moisturise and be merry gift set (post about it here) and I can say it is my new favourite moisturiser. When paired over their serum, my skin never fails to feel juicy and moisturised the next morning; almost like I've just applied it. The pot is so handy and the packaging makes it look quite luxurious. I now am a new fan of Origins as a brand as I was so impressed by this product.

Nails Inc Kate Spade Nail Polish in Big Apple Red
Every time Glamour come out with an issue involving a free high end gift, I'm sold. I have tried a few Nails Inc polishes and have never being disappointed. This is a true red colour and looks so classic on the nails; definitely my fave polish at the moment!

No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation - Link
This foundation + Real Techniques Buffing Brush = Flawless finish. I absolutely love this foundation in terms of coverage and finish. It contains SPF but it still makes you look lovely and matte. It photographs well and contains salicylic acid to ensure your skin doesn't get clogged. When a product both benefits the skin and makes it look good, it always has a place in my favourites. 

Origins Make A Difference Rejuvenating Cleansing Milk - Link
I'm a huge fan of the Murad Blemish Control Clarifying Cleanser, especially when I'm in the shower. However, I find this cleansing milk by Origins to be an easier option when I want to quickly take my make-up off and jump into bed. At first I was apprehensive and thought it may break me out, but much like the rest of the Origins set, it hasn't! It's moisturising as well as cleansing, so my skin doesn't feel dry. I really feel like the origins products make my skin produce less oil due to being so moisturised, hence gaining a better complexion. These products may have to creep into my yearly favourites that I will be doing at the end of the year!

LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub - Link
Now the cold weather has well and truly crept in, chapped lips are an issue for most girls (and even boys). I love a good lip balm and I have a fair few, but what use are they if you have flaky lips? A lip scrub is a brilliant way to smooth out the lips before applying balm and this product does the job well. It also happens that it smells nice and tastes yummy too!

Molecule 01 Perfume - Link
I did a post about my love for this here, so I don't need to say too much. I have had so many compliments on my smell despite not being able to smell anything myself. It's a great product that I will most definitely be repurchasing.
Benefit Benetint - Link
I went back to this product recently as I can't really be bothered with lipstick at the moment. I love how this product makes my lips look natural and like I'm not wearing anything. I pop this on with a bit of lip balm and I'm done! This is a small size I got free in a magazine quite a while ago and I'd love to repurchase it, however, due to being a student I may have to look for a cheaper alternative that does the same thing. 

Anyone else done a November favourites this month? Would love to hear what you've being loving.

Lots of Love,

Alice

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I just bought some stuff from lush I can wait until I get mt order. Maybe I will try that lip scrub next :)

    Kayla
    sheerbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lush lip scrubs are sensational! I love them!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh I've heard good things about that No7 foundation! Really tempted to try it out :)

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the formula of Nails Inc polishes and that red looks so glam! I really want to try the Origins Make A Difference Plus + Rejuvenating Treatment - I've heard so many good things about it :)

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig