Saturday 18 January 2014

TAG: What's In My Bag?





I'm feeling really inspired about blogging recently (despite all the revision and work I have to do!), so I have decided to make a schedule of doing about two blog posts a week. Today I am doing the 'What's in my bag' tag which I know is a popular hit with the Youtubers and I know I love watching those videos. I recently bought this gorgeous basic black handbag from Zara; I love minimalistic handbags and it literally goes everywhere with me. Having being out and about rather a lot recently for hours on end, I've carried quite a bit of stuff round with me including quite a few make-up bits so I thought it would be great to show you all!

You can see in the third picture that I carry my purse, which is from New Look and it's great as it has a good amount of space for cards and notes as well as change, but without being too big and stodgy. I also have my white iPhone 4 which I literally cannot leave the house without! I also sometimes carry around a mini body butter or hand cream: the one in the pic is the Mango one from The Body Shop. I don't know where my beloved Soap and Glory Hand Food got to when these images were snapped. I also have a hair bobble because I'm always wanting to tie my hair up in lectures or when I'm eating as it's long and often gets on my nerves. I also carry my headphones around with me just incase I want to listen to music whilst I'm walking somewhere or even if it's cold I like to pop them in without music on (may sound weird), but it really helps stop the bitter cold air getting into my ears and head which is a big problem for me as it gives me severe headaches. I always like to carry a snack round with me, here I have a Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel Chocolate Bar but I also put a packet of crisps or a banana in there if I'm trying to stay away from sugar. I always have my mints in there; these are just some sugar free strong mints which are really breath freshening. I actually have these as well as Smint's in my bag at the moment; no one wants funky breath after eating or drinking! I didn't picture a bottle of water, but that definitely features in there everytime I go out as I get such bad headaches and dehydration if I don't drink water regularly.

On to my make-up bag now and this was on a day where I was out the whole day and had to change my make-up a bit to go out for dinner, but I feel like this is a nice collection of products that does every purpose. I have four brushes here: the Real Techniques Blush Brush, the Real Techniques Buffing Brush, the Real Techniques Powder Brush (which I use for bronzer) and my trusty Avon Powder Brush. I have my No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation, the Rimmel Stay Matte powder, the L'Oreal Superliner Perfect Slim, the Benefit 'They're Real' mascara, the NARS 'At First Sight' palette (4 eyeshadows, Laguna Bronzer and Deep Throat blush), the LUSH Bubblegum lip scrub and the Korre's lip butter in 'Guava'. I also threw a pair of tweezers and my lovely Molecule 01 perfume in there too. The make-up bag is from Primark a few months ago if you were wondering - I love it!

So there we have my 'What's In My Bag' blog post done and dusted! What are the essentials in your handbag, am I missing anything?

Lots of Love,

Alice

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I really want to try Molecule 01, everyone says it's so lovely!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I get so many compliments when wearing it, it's really strange!!
      alicekatex ♥

      Delete
  2. love that bag! It's funny but I've started to carry my general day to day make up in my bag during the day in case I go anywhere after work. I really want to try out those Real Techniques brushes though - a friend of mine bought me one of their stippling brushes and I love it!

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) yeah it's good to be prepared! I recommend them so much - the best brushes by far! x

      Delete
  3. beautiful! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute purse! and i love the array of real technique brushes you have with you - they look so fluffy. and i spot a candy bar - gotta have one of those at all times! :)

    rachel x
    blush&brunch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this the shopper bag that's £29.99? I know that's quite random but they still sell this and I've had my eye on it for potential uni use- is it big enough for a 17.5" laptop? Haha.

    http://distortedcuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig