Thursday 20 February 2014

Boots Beauty Haul // Recent Purchases #7

I love watching or reading a good haul whether it be beauty or fashion so it's surprising I don't do more of these posts as I have quite the addiction to shopping for make-up and skincare. I've picked up a few things from Boots recently so I thought I'd share those items as well as the things I picked out for Valentines Day.



L'Oreal Micellar Waters // Link - A boring one, yes, however this product is an essential for taking my make-up off and I go through bottles of these like nobody's business!

L'Oreal Elvive Full Restore 60 Second Saviour Intensive Conditioner // Link - Having almost ran out of my L'Oreal Elvive Triple Resist hair mask, I knew I needed to stock up on some sort of hair nourishing treatment. I've had my hair chopped by a couple of inches and now it's back in decent condition and I'd like to keep it that way! I apply this every time I wash my hair, just to the ends. It makes my hair nice and smooth and will hopefully help it grow and keep it in fab condition.

L'Oreal True Match foundation // Link - THIS STUFF. Oh. Lets just say it is my new favourite foundation. This is a big statement as I was in love with the No7 beautifully matte but that has nothing on this. I'm usually more into higher end foundations like Estee Lauder, however this stuff is amazing. The consistency is more watery than I'm used to, which I actually like as it doesn't feel the slightest bit cakey. It goes on like a dream and looks flawless when applied with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush. It's medium, possibly to full, coverage but looks so natural and like second skin. I'll stop raving about it now, yes?

LOreal Lumi Magique Base Primer // Link - I saw this mentioned on a couple of blogs and decided that I needed a primer in my life and this was the one it was going to be. You'd think with me being an oily skinned gal, that I'd go for a pore erasing primer but I find those to be a bit too silicone based for my liking which makes my skin feel greasy. This is great and really brightens up the skin under foundation. I got it in the 2 for £15 deal with the foundation which makes for an amazing bargain!

Boots Botanics Eye Cream // Link  - I know I'm only 19 years old but it's never too young to start thinking about your under eyes. I'm not particularly concerned about wrinkles, but I don't want fine lines or bags and generally, I just want to look bright, awake and fresh.

Boots Smooth Care Sensitive Shave Gel // Link - Before this purchase, I wasn't really using shaving gel... SHOCKER. I knew I should but I was just so lazy that I would apply shower gel first and then razor over that. That isn't particularly good for your skin so I knew it was time to change. This cheap and cheerful product from boots does the job and doesn't irritate my skin.

Valentines Day Gifts 

Clarins Liquid Bronze Face Tanner // Link - This has being on my wishlist for a year or two now and I don't know why I actually never bought it. When my boyf asked me what I wanted for v-day, it was a toss up between this and a Chanel lipstick or foundation, but this is the one that I've wanted and probably need more than the other two. You can apply it to your face, neck and chest and it is ever so natural but makes me look less pale and pasty. It gives warmth to the skin and a few applications later, I look slightly tanned.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl liner in 'Nude' // Link - I had this a while back but ran out ever so quick. It's a cheap and cheerful liner that really brightens up the eyes and has such a lovely creamy texture. There really is no point going out spending a lot of money on a nude pencil because this doe s a lovely job.

Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof liner // Link - This was also inspired by a few blogs and was seen as a good long lasting eyeliner. It's a more expensive liner for the 'drugstore' but feels lovely and creamy despite it being waterproof. It's intense colour is great for nights out and clubbing, as the name suggests.

Revlon lipstick in 'Pink in the afternoon' // Link - If I remember correctly, lipstick junkie Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup onced raved about this lipstick and the name has been in my head ever since. It crept itself on to my make-up wishlist on my phone and now I finally have it! I've literally almost worn it every single day since getting it as it's such a lovely pink natural shade that is great for everyday wear.

Anything here you would like to buy? What's on your wishlist?

Lots of Love,

Alice

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great post - I think I'm going to try that lip liner - never wear one and desperate to try!

    Have a lovely day,

    Lucy xxx
    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig