Wednesday 2 April 2014

OOTN // Night Out

I never do outfit of the day/night posts on my blog because I don't really feel like I'm that knowledgeable about fashion. However, I'd like to start making my blog a bit more versatile than just make-up and beauty. I recently posted a haul which included clothes so I'm getting more into that side of things. I went out on Saturday night, threw some clothes on and liked the outcome. A few pictures later and I thought why not include them on my blog?





My skort is from New Look (can't find on the website) and was around £17.99. Everyone and their mothers seem to be rocking the skort trend at the moment and I can see why because they're soooo comfy like shorts yet look really girly and nice. My top is from Boohoo.com and I also have one in black as well as purple. I didn't include it in my most recent haul and I'm not not sure why because at £6 it's a bargain. I love how these kinda tops sit as it can make an outfit look quite sexy. Cringe.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've nominated you for the inspiring blogger award! Here's a link to my post - http://emilyatsunset.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    I really love this outfit too! emily X

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig