Sunday 27 April 2014

TMI Tag

Hiya everyone, as you may know if you read my last few posts, my camera is currently without a battery (left it at uni) so I've had to write blog posts which don't involve photography. However this is the last post I will write without my camera as I will have the battery back soon...yay!
Without blabbering on, I'm going to do the TMI (too much information) tag; it's just a bit of fun and I'm very nosy so I love reading these kind of posts!



1: What are you wearing?
I'm laid in bed atm so I'm wearing a nighty
2: Ever been in love?
Never before but not sure if I am in my current relationship or not
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Not really
4: How tall are you?
5'4 or 5'5 I think
5: How much do you weigh?
8 stone
6: Any tattoos?
No, I'm too much of a wimp!
7: Any piercings?
Just my ears once in the normal position, but I do want some more in my ears.
8: OTP?
Google it and it means 'one true pairing'? Don't really understand!!
9: Favorite show?
I loved Breaking Bad and I'm currently LOVING Prison Break (late, I know) but my all time fave that I cannot miss an episode of is Coronation Street.
10: Favorite bands?
I have a guilty pleasure for One Direction but I love the 1975 a lot!
11: Something you miss?
Being young in school. Thinking about it, primary and high school was such a laugh!
12: Favorite song?
At the moment I really like 'Anywhere for you' by John Martin or 'All of me' by John Legend.
13: How old are you?
19
14: Zodiac sign?
Scorpio
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
For them to genuinely like you and want a relationship as opposed to being a player. Being fun and good looks also go down a treat.
16: Favorite Quote?
You only live once. But if you do it right, once is enough.
17: Favorite actor?
Wentworth Miller, mmm. 18: Favorite color?
Probably hot pink but I also love pastel lavender or black and white. Hard choice!
19: Loud music or soft?
Depends on my mood but I really love dance anthems so if I had to choose I'd probably have to say loud.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
My room.
21: How long does it take you to shower?
5 minutes but 10 minutes if I'm washing my hair and shaving etc.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Half an hour.
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope.
24: Turn on?
Nice body.
25: Turn off?
Smelly
26: The reason I joined blogging?
I have a passion for make-up and saw so many people writing reviews of products they bought and thought 'I could do that with all the make-up I buy!' It went from there and I realised there's a lot more too it: lifestyle and travel as well as fashion and beauty.
27: Fears?
It'd be easier to ask what I'm not scared of. Main fears: cheese, staffy dogs, spiders, the unknown supernatural stuff.
28: Last thing that made you cry?
I last cried for no reason because I was tired... Cringe!
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Tonight to my mum.
30: Meaning behind your blog name?
It's my first and middle name with a cheeky kiss on the end.
31: Last book you read?
I can't even remember, is that bad?
32: The book you’re currently reading?
I'm currently (very slowly) reading Divergent.
33: Last show you watched?
Coronation Street yesterday.
34: Last person you talked to?
My friends.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My boyfriend.
36: Favorite food?
Pizza or chocolate (maltesers or maltesers easter egg!).
37: Place you want to visit?
California.
38: Last place you were?
My friends house.
39: Do you have a crush?
Niall Horan from 1D.
40: Last time you kissed someone?
Probably my mum or sister or boyfriend, I don't really know.
41: Last time you were insulted?
Yesterday.
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Blackcurrant.
43: What instruments do you play??
Can play the acoustic guitar a little bit.
44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
My silver earrings.
45: Last sport you played?
Dance if that counts?
46: Last song you sang?
Probably something from Frozen.
47: Favorite chat up line?
I don't have one!
48: Have you ever used it?
I have never used a chat up line!
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
About an hour ago.
50: Who should answer these questions next?
ALL OF YOU!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love Prison Break, whether your late or not it doesn't matter as long as you've seen it! :) great post!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig