Sunday 18 May 2014

Best Moisturiser Ever?




When it comes to moisturiser, I never really used to stay in a rigid routine with it nor stick to the same one. I've had numerous mattifying moisturisers in the past due to my oily combination skin type but none of them have really made me say 'wow' and don't help when my skin gets dry. Yes, oily skin can also get dry and that has being happening quite a lot recently. However, in November I got given the Origins Make a difference plus rejuvenating treatment as part of a set and have used it ever since! 

It's a lovely moisturiser that makes my skin feel hydrated without feeling greasy. It's something that doesn't make my skin spotty too and I really feel like it's made a difference to my skin. When it says 'rejuvenating treatment' I didn't know whether it meant moisturiser (it's named as a gel) but it acts as one as well as being beneficial for my blemishes, so that is where it lies in my skincare routine. I use this after cleansing with either my Murad Clarifying or Alpha H balancing cleanser. Sometimes I tone with the Body Shop's Hydrating Toner first then gently massage this into the skin and I'm ready for bed. I have the Make a Difference rejuvenating lotion but haven't actually used it yet as I don't know where to incorporate it into my routine and if it's any different to this gel/moisturiser. Does anyone know?


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love your blog Alice - just followed! ♥
    Would love if you checked out mine sometime too so we can stay in touch!

    AIMEROSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like origins skin care and this sounds super good to be honest, i will have a look at it soon.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I will try this out!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds an absolute dream. I'm currently on L'Oreal Skin perfection, however this does sound good x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds fantastic! I'd love to try it x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried this but I would love to!

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig