Tuesday 17 June 2014

DITTY DROPS JEWELLERY ♡


My boyfriends cousin-in-law owns a jewellery store called 'Ditty Drops' on Etsy and she kindly sent me some lovely bits from her store to blog about. Handmade in her own studio, her jewellery ranges from dainty necklaces to statement rings. She sent me some of her bestsellers and I was SO impressed with them. The pieces are so unique and of such good quality.














The Earrings: These studs are made with hypoallergenic surgical stainless steel which means they are by no means those cheap earrings that make your ear lobes green! I've fallen for that way too many times but these do not do this at all and feel of really good quality. As they're studs, I can wear them on a day to day basis so they're are well worth the cash. The bright 'kiwi' shade makes them perfect for wearing this summer as well as on a night out! I know I will get a lot of use out of them and there is a wide colour range of these, I really like the peachy and pink colours too!

The Necklace: This necklace is so simple that it can be worn with almost anything but the neon pink elements to it make it far from boring! I think it'd look really nice against a white collared shirt as the pink would stand out against the white and who doesn't love a good necklace when wearing collars? You can get this in a range on bright colours including green blue and yellow. Made with sterling silver, you know you are getting a good quality beautiful dainty necklace here!

The Ring: The violet nebula lacy ring has a stunning galaxy-style print which also appears in many of her other jewellery pieces. The thing I love about this ring is that it's adjustable so it will fit anyone whether you have slim or chunky fingers. I sometimes find rings really uncomfortable to wear but this one doesn't bother me at all. It's such a statement piece if the rest of your outfit is plain and is just gorgeous!

Ditty Drops ships worldwide and you can visit it here. She kindly gave me a discount code for you guys so if type ALICE10 into the checkout, you will receive 10% off!! Let me know what you think of these pieces and if you have visited her store!

Lots Of Love,

                                                TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM




SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Love this ring! The branding is really nice too x

    Elissa | styleaffix.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute, you find the best shops on Etsy! xx

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This jewelry is gorgeous! There are so many things I want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the necklace, it's so dainty and pretty :)

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my goodness Alice I absolutely love the jewellery! I used to work in a jewellery store so I certainly don't need it but its my weakness so I must go check it out straight away.

    The photos of the jewellery look wonderful- I always find it so difficult to take decent photos of my jewellery for my blog so I normally end up giving up! What camera do yo use?

    xx

    DearYouLoveEm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, check it out, it's so nice!
      Aww thankyou I used to be really bad at taking pics and used my iphone but since using my new camera, I've tried to get better and better. I use the Panasonic DMC-GF5KEB-K Lumix G Compact w/ interchangeable lens. It's quite cheap in terms of expensive cameras... Here's the link hun: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007RM0WV6/ref=oh_details_o07_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

      xxx

      Delete
  6. I really like the necklace. I love the brightly colour beads against the silver
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know it adds a bit of something extra x

      Delete
  7. these are gorgeous, that ring is just lovely <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post!xx
    Your blog is really amazing!
    Would you mind visiting mine,and following if you want?
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Love,Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful jewelry! That ring is gorgeous! It's recognisable as a galaxy print before I even read the post, truly beautifully made.
    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig