Tuesday 8 July 2014

Mini Golf Fun!

Last week I headed to a shopping outlet to pick up some body butter and discovered a really fun-looking Mini Golf course in the middle of it! I absolutely love Mini Golf and it was a lovely day so I took some pics. I'm really into writing lifestyle-type blog posts at the moment as I've got lots going on and like to bring my camera everywhere with me, so here we are!







Surrounded by water, it's really well decorated and set out. The contours of the land for each hole is so well thought out and with 18 holes, it wasn't just a 5 second job!





Half way through the course, there's a platform you have to pull towards you by a rope and then jump on and pull yourself to the other side of the water. It's a rather cool little edge to a typical mini golf site! It was quite hilarious at the time as I didn't hold on and nearly fell over. Woops.



I was clearly wearing the appropriate attire, haha!


White Dress / Missguided / Link
Shoes: Primark
Belt: Not Sure
Sunglasses: Topshop

Do you like these kind of posts?

Lots Of Love,

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. the place looks very interesting :D I want to try mini golf too :)

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't played mini-golf in years! Your pics are reminding me how fun it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I hadn't until now and loved it! go play it girrrl x

      Delete
  3. I love this post! I forgot how much fun mini golf can be as you look like you had a great time.

    Beth x
    TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, that looks like so much fun! And that platform is so neat!

    I also happen to think you look very nice in your outfit!

    xx

    Shree

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou! I get quite a few compliments on them and they're only from Primark! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like lots of fun! i love your shoes!

    http://www.footnotesandfinds.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like u had fun

    Just came across your blog from zoella's and it is amazing :) love the design and the read is great :)

    i have just done a summer tag blog post and i tag everyone would be great if you check it out
    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post,dear!Really like it:)
    Keep in touch xx
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww you're gorgeous, this looks like such a cute place x

    Emma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig