Thursday 17 July 2014

Porcelain Shree Guest Post | 5 Beauty Essentials Every Woman Should Have

Hi all! I’m Shree from PorcelainShree and I’ll be guest posting today on behalf of Alice while she’s away on holiday! I believe that there are beauty items that every woman should have. Everyone’s list may be different, but today I’m going to list off my five essentials that I think should be in every women's bathroom and makeup storage, and I think that you’ll agree with me as well ;) 



1) Your “To Go To” Face Mask - This is the face mask that you are constantly reaching for after a long stressful week or after many straight nights at the bar. For me, it’s the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask. I use this at least once a week to clear pores and keep those hideous pimples at bay. 

2) That Flawless Foundation - You know which one I’m talkin’ about. The one that you’re addicted to, the one that you swear by and leaves your face looking impeccable. Yeah, that one. Or maybe, if you’re like me, you have many. Right now though, the one that I’m really loving is Bobbi Browns Skin Foundation. 

3) A Luxurious Shampoo/Conditioner Set - You know that shampoo and conditioner that makes you feel like you’re in a Garnier Fructis commercial? It makes your hair feel so silky smooth and you wonder how you could have ever have lived this long without it? We all have them, am I right ladies? My lust after hair duo is the Bumble & Bumble BB Creme De Coco set which is made from coconut, Murumuru butter, and milk thistle. Need I say more? 

4) A Wake Me Up Concealer - Right. So you’ve been up late the last few nights trying to finish your midterm paper and now you have very noticeable (and not very attractive) dark circles under your eyes. No biggie, just grab that Holy Grail concealer, dap a little on, and now who can really tell? I’ve been bouncing through a lot of concealers lately but my favorite has to be NARS’ Radiant Creamy Concealer. 

5) A Pretty Pretty Nail Polish - I feel like every woman has that one nail polish that makes them feel instantly sexy as they apply it, making them reach for it time and time again. I’m a pinks girl and I haven’t been able to stay away from Essie’s Fiji since I purchased it long ago. It just looks so perfect and immaculate on my hands, completely transforming my short little Gollum nails, making me at its mercy many a time. 

And there you have it! My list of must have beauty essentials for every woman. What five must haves are on your list? Also, for more ramblings and such, check out my blog here! Thanks for having me, Alice!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig