Tuesday 1 July 2014

Wishlist #1 | Beauty Bits

1 - Essie Nail Polish in 'Sunday Funday' / £7.99 / Link. A 'tangerine coral crush shimmer' sounds perfect for summer and something I'd very much like to be on my nails whilst I'm chillin on my jolly hols. It looks to be a gorgeous colour as I'm such a sucker for anything coral.

2 - Clinique High Impact Mascara / £16.50 / Link. I tried this back in the day as a sample in one of those free gift sets they give you when you buy 2 Clinique products. It did amazing things but I just never purchased it as it's quite expensive. However now it's all hyped up and lots of people seem to love it, I want it again! It really gave me amazing big lashes without clumps and it's something I really want to get my hands on in the near future.

3 - Bare Minerals Prime Time BB Primer Cream / £23 / Link. Again, another products hyped up by the blogosphere. It sounds like an interesting product and I'm a sucker for any sort of primer claiming to smooth my skin over before foundation. Bare Minerals is a brand I've always been a fan of too so I reckon this may be featured in a 'recent purchases' post very soon.

4 - L'Oreal Studio Line #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray / £3.79 / Link. Claimed to be a waaaay cheaper version of the Oribe Texturising Spray (ridiculously hyped and expensive), this has made it's way round the beauty community as being a miracle worker for flat hair like mine. I love anything that will help give a bit of volume without making my hair look like a bees nest (backcombing - no thankyou). It's such a good price and with the reviews it's getting, I need this in my shopping basket ASAP.

5 - Clinique Cheek Pop Blusher / £16.50 / Link. Despite being a hoarder of beauty products, I don't actually own too many blushes. I kind of neglect it from my make-up routine despite it being one of the first products to be ever introduced into the make-up world. These blushes look sooo beautiful especially 'Peach Pop'.

6 - Soap & Glory Orangeasm Body Butter / £10 / Link. This range looks like it'll smell amazing, great marketing Soap & Glory, but it probably will as all their products do. I apply body butter to my feet every morning and night so I love a good smelling moisturising body butter or two. I'm still in love with the endless scents from The Body Shop but this one is slightly cheaper than theirs and will smell and feel just as incredible I'm sure.

7 - Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain / Link. This product will be coming to Boots in the UK in August. After reading a few blog posts saying that this 'isn't just another lip stain', once again the blogging community came together and made me think I need it. I love how the different colours are named after different big cities and they're all so stunning. 

Have you tried any of these products?

Lots Of Love


SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Hey beauty,this is an amazing post!
    keep posting!
    xoxo Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, it's my favourite colour everrrr x

      Delete
  3. Really need to try the Revlon colourstains!!
    Lots of love |Jennifer's Journal x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of those Clinique blushes too, so cute! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm a sucker for cute packaging! x

      Delete
  5. Those Clinique Cheek Pops are to die for! I did a review on one somewhere on my blog and I swear by them! Totally recommend them! Great post!

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clinique cheek pops are amazing! Some of my favourite blushes. I want to try the Soap & glory body butter!

    The Sunday Chapter
    Angela xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alice, a coral pop nail colour is on my holiday list too..... Loving this Essie one!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Loréal Txt Volume Spray is flipping' amazing, and smells b-e-a-Utiful!

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig