Thursday 21 August 2014

12 Days In Gran Canaria

As you may know, I've just got back from a relaxing holiday in Gran Canaria with my family. I went to a 5 star all-inclusive resort on the south of the island and had a great 12 days of eating, drinking, sunbathing and exploring. The hotel was amazing; the food, the pools and the sea view. The weather was always amazing and hot and I rarely saw a fluff of cloud in the sky! I thought I’d share some photos from my stay; mostly of the resort really as I’ll be posting an ‘outfits of the holiday’ post soon. If you’re interested I stayed at the H10 Playa Meloneras Palace.




The sofa sunbeds with a seaview!

The lobby



Looking OVERLY brown. I don't look this brown in real life!

The spa 
Went to Aqualand!


Synchronised swimming show!


I feel like a lot of my posts recently are lifestyle orientated but I’ve being very busy and rarely at home so haven’t had access to my full beauty and make-up stash. Once I’m back at uni, beauty posts will become more regular... what kind of posts would you like to see?

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Alice, this looks amazing! That water slide looks awesome too!

    xx

    Shree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gran Canaria (have been there a few times myself). The hotel looks amazing I remember walking past it many times before :) x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Yeah Gran Canaria is a beautiful island! x

      Delete
  3. This makes me so jealous! It looks like an awesome time! Love the hot pink raft :)

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Haha yeah great for tanning in the pool x

      Delete
  4. Wow, it looks like you had an amazing holiday, I am so envious :) Great post, thank you for sharing :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! Ye sure I will check it out :) xx

      Delete
  5. It looks like heaven!
    I would love to stay in touch with you, so if you want to follow each other on google (GFC) and bloglovin, please let me know! x
    Beataba.blogspot.com ❃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was :) If you like my blog then follow me by all means and I shall check yours out xx

      Delete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig