Friday 29 August 2014

Mini Homeware Haul [Primark]

The 2nd year of university is just round the corner and in a few weeks I shall be moving into a house instead of the halls I lived in last year. The house has potential to be quite nice but at the moment it’s quite cold and empty. I visited it the other day and knew instantly where I would put things in my new room. I have a walk in wardrobe and a lot of drawers so there is plenty of space for all my clothes, toiletries and make-up (most important, of course.) As I’m going to be living there for at least a year, I need to make it feel as homely as possible so I am on a serious hunt for bits and bobs to decorate the place. I also picked up some hangers and a white photo frame (not that exciting) in Wilko the other day but they’re currently sat in the new house so I haven’t got them here to show you. However, Primark do some fantastic homeware bits so I headed there yesterday and picked up a few things that I will transform into a ‘mini homeware haul’ on my blog. If you have any recommendations on shops/places to buy some homey-esque items, please do comment below!!





Heart Decoration | £2: There are lots of picture hooks around the room which I want to cover up with nice things. I’m going to put a canvas up and some pictures but I thought this would be nice to hang on one of hooks or maybe even on my door handle or something.



Pink Photo Frame | £3: I like how thick this frame is and I love the shade of pink! I will probably put this on my window sill or by my bedside with a photo of me and my boyfriend or my friends.
Love air freshener | £1: I think this looks really cute and smells gorgeous. I’ll probably hang this in my walk in wardrobe as it smells quite old at the moment. Lots of candles round the room will also do the trick!
Fairy Lights | £3: I think fairy lights brighten up any room and will look great wrapped round my bed. I really like these ones and I thought the price was amazing!
Let me know of great places to go shopping for homely bits.
     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM
 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oooh this all looks so pretty, I haven't got a Primark local to me so I'll make a plan to go at some point - there's so many lovely things for the home! Along with clothes too….. ;)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im obsessed with fairy lights oml.! Primark has some great home wear stuff I think x :)

    Cait | http://caitrionatighe.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these little decorations. Love this post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig