Friday 15 August 2014

The Cheap & Simple Maxi Dress Every Girl Needs In Their Life





Hey everyone! If you read my blog regularly, you'll know that I'm currently in Gran Canaria. I brought quite a lot of clothes with me but this is one of my favorite pieces as it's so versatile. I wore it on an evening with my wedges but it could also be paired with flop flops and hair up in a bun for a more laid back look. It's £7.99 from Missguided which is an amazing price. I like how it shows a bit of your back too which adds a lil something. - Link here.

I will be posting more regularly when I get back from my hols so please let me know; 
What posts would you like to see?

Lots Of Love,

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM



SHARE:

11 comments

  1. This is gorgeous, such a staple piece! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a lovely and versatile staple piece! Hope you're enjoying your holidays :) x
    jennyseverydaylife.blogspot.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!

    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like my blog, feel free to follow me. I shall check out your blog :)
      alicekatex ♥

      Delete
  4. What a lovely dress, the back is cut so nicely. I've always wanted a dress like this but I'm not that tall and I find that these dresses swamp me a bit haha.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyaaa :) Aww I thought I was too small for it hehe! x

      Delete
  5. Aw thankyou!
    Love your blog too, followed xx

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig