Monday 11 August 2014

Whats in my handbag: Holiday/Travelling edition





Whilst you're reading this, I'll be on holiday which is very exciting! This time, I'm jetting off with my family staying in what looks like an amazing hotel so Ill write a post about that I'm sure. I thought I'd share with you what essentials are in my hand luggage; a 'What's in my bag' travel edition if you like. 

A book: I always like something to read on the plane because otherwise I'm so bored (unless there's a TV of course). I also pick up a magazine or two in the airport to read and these also come in handy when chilling by the pool or on the beach when I'm actually there. I might pick up a Sudoku book too as I really enjoy doing those (I'm a maths student, c'mon) and they'll pass the time! I've been reading Divergent for ages and just keep forgetting about it so hopefully I'll finish it on this holiday and then I can see the film!

Headphones
: Obviously, we all need the headphones when on any sort of journey. I plan on listening to my Spotify playlists from my phone when up in the air. Note to self: get all the songs & playlists synced.
Phone: I like to have my phone with me at all times so this is obviously going to be featured. Candy crush is a good shout if you're bored on the plane.
Passport: No commentary required, hehe.

Money: Whether it's duty free buys or some food on the plane, I always need cash!

Hairbrush: I am constantly switching between hair-up and hair-down so this is an essential for me. Hair bobbles and hair grips (bobby pins) are also essentials in my handbag.

Sunglasses: When I reach my destination, these are great to have if it's a little bright.

Travel Sickness Pills: Unfortunately I get travel sick, so these are brilliant. They make me a little drowsy so it's good to relax on the plane but I'm always so tired when I reach my destination. It's totally worth it though as I used to be sick for the whole flight and now I'm absolutely fine. I use the brand 'Sturegon'.

Beauty bits: I always need hand gel and hand cream as you don't know what nasty germs are about. I always need lip products as my lips dry out incredibly easily. When it's hot, the Caudalie beauty elixir cools you down instantly. I also like to have a concealer and some moisturiser on hand, as the plane dries my skin out and the concealer brightens up my tired travelling look!

I like to pick up a massive bottle of water at the airport as it's very important to keep hydrated on the plane. I also pick up some magazines at the airport to read on the aeroplane as well as when I'm on holiday. My bag is from New Look if anyone was wondering and I absolutely love it!
What are your handbag essentials when travelling?
     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Such a pretty bag, I always feel a bit sick when I travel on planes so those tablets are a life saver! xx

    www.girluninterpreted.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, travelling is stressful enough without feeling sick too! xx

      Delete
  2. I've never been on a plane and I'm going for my first time in a few weeks, might take some travel pills incase now! x

    Lizzie's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're okay in cars, rollercoasters etc then I'm sure you'll be fine don't worry! xx

      Delete
  3. Your bag is gorgeous, this is just such a great post x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post!

    I'm like you, I always need to have plenty of lip balms with me on holiday!

    Please check out my blog, I did a review of the new Benefit Lip Balms recently which might be of interest to you :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig