Saturday 13 September 2014

TOP 5: Free Apps


I absolutely love my iPhone and I often find new apps that I love and can spend hours on. The grat thing is, most of them are free! From Social media to educational things, there is an app for almost anything! I thought I'd share my top with you so that you too can find an app that you maybe don't have and would like. 


Instagram - Now everyone knows about this app I'm sure but it's definitely my most used app. I love flicking through endless photos of peoples days whether it be my friends, bloggers or celebrities.

Peak - This is an app I recently discovered which is a brain training app - much like Lumosity. I have Lumosity but the free version doesn't have as many games as Peak. It's a really well designed app and is aesthetically pleasing as well as obviously, making your brain better! I've loved brain training games ever since I was young playing brain training on my Nintendo DS haha! I'm a geek really and love to think I'm getting smarter!

Trains Live - This is a pretty boring one but it comes in handy so much. I'm constantly hopping on and off trains visiting my friends at their universities, visiting home from my university and in the holidays going down south to visit my boyfriend. It tells you all the trains you must get on your journey and what platform to get on/off atwhich is really handy when you don't have much time in between trains. It also tells you about delays and cancellations and you can plan journeys in advance to see the overall journey time. I think the app is ran by East Coast trains which are my fave as they're really lovely even in standard class. I sound like such a train nerd! Although I think it's very handy for bloggers who are travelling a lot for meetings and blogger events too!

Kardashian - The Kim Kardashian game!! I am obsessed with this game where you basically start by working in a shop and Kim comes in and you work your way up from an E list to an A list celebrity!.I'm pretty sure you can't be a celebrity that quickly but it's a bit of fun and I love doing the different challenges and travelling to the different places. It's very easy to work but has got amazing graphics. Once you're an A list celebrity it is quite repetitive but I still find it fun to play on and go on it every single day!

Candy Crush - I'm sure many of you know about this game but it's SO addictive! I'm sure I've had this for about 2 years and I'm on level 341. I do have a life, I promise. It's something to do when you're on a journey or something but can be frustrating when you can't get past a level (341 I'm looking at you!)

So there we have it, my top 5 apps of the moment! I obviously have all the Social media goodness: Facebook, Whatsapp, Snapchat,Twitter and Youtube. I use them a lot and LOVE them but the post would be pretty boring if I just put in the obvious that everyone already knows about. I hope someone found this post possibly useful and found a new app that they will love as much I do!

Lots Of Love,

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Wow, these are really great apps. Peak is really interesting. Thanks for sharing.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got sucked into Candy Crush when I was on maternity leave with my newborn son. He's almost 2 now, and I'm on level 655.

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig