Wednesday 10 December 2014

My Christmas Wishlist | Beauty


So it's that time of the year, Christmas! We've just put our Christmas decorations up in my student house and it's really got me in the mood for this festive occasion. There's so many beauty things I've picked out from beauty gift guides that I desperately want so here we have my dreamy Christmas wishlist.

1 - NARS Satin Lip Pencils / £18 / Link. These are raved about so much and Anna from 'Vivianna Does Makeup' makes me want them a hella' lot more. They look extremely pigmented and as a lip product lover, they have been on my wishlist for a long long time!


2 - NARS God Created The Woman Palette / £40.50 / Link. I've seen this palette for a while but what better time to ask for a NARS palette than at christmas? I received one last year and am still loving it now!


3 - Himalayan Detox Bath Salts / £38 / Link. I have trouble sleeping around nervous/exciting times like exams and holidays. I've heard that these really make you sleep like a natural sleeping pill. I've been wanting for so long!


4 - Charlotte Tilbury Luxury palette 'The Rock Chick' Edition / £38/ Link. Having never tried anything from Charlotte Tilbury, I think it's about time! Charlotte Tilbury has created many different make-up looks in which you can buy products to complement that look. I like the 'Supermodel' look but the rock chick look appealed to me too as I'm very into deep smokey eyes. This eyeshadow palette would create such a gorgeous sultry eye and I want so badly!


5 - Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow / £49 / Link. This face sculpt and highlight duo looks amazing on the models and I know it's probably over exaggerated and/or photoshopped but I really really want this. Gorgeous packaging and I'm sure the product is great too. So pricey though!


6 - Urban Decay Glide On Eye Pencil Set / $52 / Link. I still haven't owned an eye pencil from Urban Decay which is surprising as I have 3 of their eyeshadow palettes! I could only find this set on Sephora which is in american currency but I would really want to pick it up if I was in America and try out all the different colours.


7 - Aromatherapy Associates Essential Travel Oils / £33 / Link. Just looking at this product makes me feel luxurious. I haven't really used bath oils before but I think they would be a perfect addition to a spa night in and for travelling like suggested.



What's on your Christmas wishlist?
     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I like the NARS lip pencils. They look so good. Love your wishlist.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I've wanted that Nars eye shadow palette for so long! Love it
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eye pencil set looks beautiful! I'm getting really into eyeliners so this would be my perfect gift this christmas!

    atopsyturvyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing the NARS satin lip pencils everywhere!!! They look so beautiful and soo pigmented. Definitely going on my wishlist! :) xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig