Monday 29 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2015 | alicekatex

I love nothing more than buying someone a present and that person really enjoying it! But obviously everyone loves receiving gifts too and Christmas is all that extra bit more special seeing the pretty paper and bows sitting under the Christmas tree. It's obviously not all about how much you get so don't judge if this is a lot to you or not a lot at all. Everyone gets different amounts of things and it's all very materialistic to really think about those things.
Anyway cracking on, here's a few bits I got!









I also got a few giftcards and some money which I'm sure I will be spending very soon! Hope you liked this post and leave a link to your post if you have done one of these, I'd love to see it!

Lots Of Love,
     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love reading these kind of posts, I tend to draw up a mental list of things to buy from it haha! You got some lovely skin care bits, I'd love to try out Clarins :)

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you received some lovely gifts! I love the Topshop peplum top

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa was very good to you then! The Clarins set looks fab and I love the clothes you got, especially the jeans! xx

    VIVA EPERNAY

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig