Monday 14 September 2015

TAG: This Or That

Hey everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I am currently on holiday in Greece as you are reading this so look forward to a post or two about my trip. I saw this tag on Candice's blog and thought I would have a go at it as its a fun little post to do and it might get you guys to know me a little better!



THE QUESTIONS:

High End or Drugstore?
I have waaaay more drugstore products than high end ones but I'd say high end are my favourite. There's always that special feeling of owning a luxurious product and most of the time the actual product is better quality (not always though!)

Straight or curly?
I have naturally straight hair so the novelty has worn off big time and I always wish that when I curl my hair, it would stay in. However I do like my natural hair when its fresh; it is straight with a bit of texture.

Summer or Winter?
DEFINITELY summer. I don't like Winter. It's cold, my feet get cold, everythings cold: I just don't like it. I'm trying to be optimistic about everything in my life so I am going to have to embrace it very soon but for now I'll look forward to my holiday in Greece! *Prays that it will be hot*

Tea or Coffee?
Neither! I know, what kind of english person am I.

Early morning or late night?
I wish I could embrace the crisp air and the early mornings but quite frankly I like my bed too much and I love sleep. I am still young so I see late nights waaaay more than I see early mornings.

TV or YouTube?
I don't really watch much TV so I gotta say YouTube. I probably watch YouTube almost every day, I love it.

North Or South?
I'll refer to England in this one. I am from the north and used to be very patriotic about the good ole north. However I know I want to move to the south after university and get a job in the big smoke! So my answer for now is probably the south. 

Heels or Flats?
It really depends on the occasion. Day: I prefer flats. Night: I prefer heels. All in all if I had to choose (it is the this or that tag) then I would choose heels. 

Night Out or Night in?
I stay in more than I go out and I do think nights out can be slightly overrated. At home I prefer staying in all cosy in my bed, but at uni I prefer nights out.

Save or Spend?
A bit of both. I believe money is for spending and enjoying your life however I am sensible with it and ensure that I always have savings and money for the things I want to do. I don't spend on silly things but can't resist shopping every now and then.

I tag anyone that wants to do it! Leave a link in the comments below if you do this tag and I will check it out.

 Lots Of Love,

Alice
SHARE:

1 comment


  1. I adore your style so much! It's super chic!
    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig