Sunday 15 November 2015

My First Charlotte Tilbury Product!

So today I am going to talk about my first ever Charlotte Tilbury product. I really want more products from the brand as the packaging looks so stunning and I heard such good reviews about so many of them. I'd really like to try the Dolce Vita eyeshadow palette and the Film star bronze and glow. I am impressed with this product and it most definitely feels like a luxury item.




The shade is a nudey pink kind of shade and appears quite sheer on the lips. It isn't opaque nor matte so is a really wearable shade that can be reapplied without a mirror. This is because it is part of the 'KI.S.S.I.N.G' collection which I am guessing means you can kiss people whilst you wear it because it is sheer! It is pretty pricey for a lipstick (£23) but it will definitely get good use as it is so wearable for everyday or even on a night out paired with smokey eyes.

If I were to buy another lipstick from Charlotte Tilbury I would try one from her 'Matte Revolution' collections as I feel they would be more noticeable and perhaps the lipstick pay off would be worth a little more of the £23 price tag.

What other Charlotte Tilbury products should I try?

 Lots Of Love,

Alice
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. It looks gorgeous! I don't own any Charlotte Tilburry products yet, dying to get my hands on some!

    lifeisashoev

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig