Tuesday 9 February 2016

Vegan/Plant Based Pancake Recipe!

99% of the time I eat vegan and I am always up for trying new things! Pancake day is so easy as there are so many milk alternatives and eggs really aren't that necessary. The pancake texture is just the same so I don't see the need for milk and eggs anyway really. You can obviously put whatever toppings you want and I would've added fruit if I had some - it would've made the pictures prettier!





Recipe:
For the pancake:
Buckwheat Flour (You can use white flour - buckwheat is all that I had in!)
Almond Milk
Cocoa Powder

Toppings:
Lemon
Sugar
Maple Syrup
Desicated Coconut
Chopped Hazelnuts


I hope you like this post and HAPPY PANCAKE DAY! xxxx

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. mm these look so simple but amazing! I will have to try these out <3 lovely post x

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so delicious yet they are still healthy, yum x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig